Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

syrup?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omgyou, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Has anyone here tried it? whats it like?
    Not planning on trying it myself just wondering.........

2. It's delicious on waffles with a bit of cannabutter.

3. If you talkn bout the amazingly good tastin drink thats purple an you mix it with sprite?? hell ya sippin and smokin is a way of life here.:D

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsANbNz0W_c]YouTube - Three 6 Mafia - Sippin' on some Syrup[/ame]

5. Doesn't it turn purple or pinkish when you mixx it with sprite.

6. i tried snorting syrup but my nose just got sticky as fuck... kind of sucked to be honest i wouldnt do it again

7. The good, is purple, straight from the pharmacy. Sometimes its a reddish orange. Look up dj screw his style of music goes hand in hand with leanin.:smoke:

8. I'm not sure if your being serious or not haha
    What does it feel like tho?

9. Its an painkiller, boring.
    IMO its not worth it, 50/ounce pretty pricey.

10. My boyfriend tried it a few days ago.
    The first night he drank 2 oz, the second morning he drank 1 oz.
    He said he really enjoyed it, and that he felt the effects most of the time he was on it, but that it was never overpowering or un-enjoyable.

I read on Erowid that it is a good opiate to start out with if you aren't used to them before.
    It was Promethazine Codeine that he drank, that has some sort of anti-histamine in it so it will give you mad cotton mouth and a dry nose.
    Other than that, he seemed to enjoy it.
    It didn't even taste that bad (Mix every ounce of syrup with 10 oz of sprite, and add a few jolly ranchers to taste).

Hope this helps :smoke:

11. I'm bein serious man. This thread is most likly gonna get deleted cause the topic. just google purple sprite man. its legit as fuck my city is known for it originatin outta here in the early 90s.:smoking:

12. DO NOT DRINK "SYRUP" AND FALL ASLEEP!!! you wont wake up to regret it

13. Well i do know its pretty popular in Houston how much is it there?

14. Can we all just be happy with marijuana and the high it gives us? :smoke:

But no seriously was readin a paper and 3 kids died in maine from perscription drugs? sounds narly and addicting, ill pass :)

15. ohhh im so badass im a rappa and i drink cough syrup like a dipshit douchebag ohhh
    its like they dont grow up... theyre like 7th graders getting fucked up on that garbage..might as well snort 2 grams of fucking nutmeg while youre at it

16. As soon as i read this the firs thing that came to mind was pineapple express when he was telling those kids for it not be a gateway drug

but i agree.

17. don't do it brother,

18. Nah im just a pill poppin animal.I tried it, i drank three bottles when i was younger and it just made me tired.Never got the straight stuff.Might be better.