Syrup

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ShinyTokin, Mar 29, 2009.

1. #1 ShinyTokin, Mar 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2009
    what exactly is the sizzurp stuff. like i know its coff medicine. but is that it? you just pour a bottle of cough syrup into sprite and drink it? it doesnt have to be a certain prescription or anything? im kinda lost. and what are the health risks of drinkn in

edit: im talkin about the codeine stuff btw

2. #2 speedball, Mar 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2009
    codeine/promethazine syrup

its a script only thing (or dealer of course lol)

and yes. get you a styrofoam cup, some REAL syrup, sprite, add a jolly rancher and enjoy.

3. unless he is talking about DXM, then that would be like a dylsem cough syrup

4. well i wouldh ave thought the same but he mentioned sprite, if hes wanting to do it right its codeine/prometh, if he wants to mix delsym with sprite be my guest, its easier to just extract (i have 12 grams of extracted dxm from delsym, so no need to even drink shitty syrup and puke)

5. how do i make sure i dont od?

6. Only drink 2-8 oz., depending on your tolerance. I drank 4 oz. this weekend for the first time ever, felt really good for about two hours, then threw my guts up.

7. are you going to do it again?

8. Probably so. It made me feel pretty good. I think the only reason I threw up was because it was some old syrup (prescription was from 2007). Also, my syrup was Hydrocodone (Not codein), but it's still usable. All I can tell you is don't drink it too fast, or you WILL throw up.

9. Ha im just afraid how much to put into how much liquid and also I dont want to OD and die lol. that would suck i suppose.

10. Like I said, 2-8oz. should do you fine. You probably wanna start between 2-4oz. first, though, to see where your tolerance is. Even if you somehow managed to drink enough to OD in a short amount of time, you'd start throwing it all up anyways.

11. safe to drink daily?

12. I heard it rots your stomach out, so probably not

13. id get a prescription, you can figure out how yourself or jus find a hook. its prescription cough medicine and the only 'real' purple drank is just promethazine and codeine cough syrup. pour 2oz of it in the cup and then do what you want for flavor. most do the sprite and grape jolly rancher, ive heard of kool aid as well. the only health risk that comes to mind is that it is a respiratory depressant... that's how DJ Screw died, the founder of chopp'd and screwd music (which is meant to be listened to when youre leaning off that syrp). imo its just something to do on a weekend where you aint got shit else to do but chill.