Syrup on my... joint?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by CL., May 2, 2009.

1. #1 CL., May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    Other then it making it sticky as fuck, what effects can you expect from this? I know this is dumb to ask now, since I've already started smoking it.. but what's up?

:smoking:

edit: lean guyz. ha ha.

2. I generally put it on my waffles but I mean you can do whatever you want with it ...

3. lmao, ha ha. I'm giving you +rep for making me laugh tonight. :)

I meant as in lean, btw.

4. I have no clue what that is :(

5. Cough syrup with either codeine or hydrocodone. Most of the time you get as a prescription. Pour 2-4 oz's in a cup, mix with some sprite or your choice of soda, throw in some jolly rancher's, and that's lean. Or you can drink it straight, that's just cough syrup. :p

6. I've put honey on some blunt wraps. Makes it sweet.

7. LOL hahahah funny shittt... :smoking:

8. man my buddies do that with their blunts sometimes... i've smoked em too, never noticed ANY effects from smoking it lol. seems like a waste but thats just me, when i get it... fuck dipping i make lean haha.

9. [​IMG]This kind tastes the best on a joint imo.

10. #10 abilities, May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    as far as straight hydrocodone (no apap), thats damn legit for blunts. i suggest either dropping buds in it, let them soak for a while, then with like a tweezers pull it out til it dry. im not sure if thats any more effective than just dipping it in, or dripping it on and jus spreading it all over with your fingers. any way you do it, its pretty hard to fuck up, and its always legit. but i oughta stress, not like it would kill you, i dont suggest smoking anything with apap.

11. ZOMFGZ man you will ghetz chrystalz in your lungz and DIE manz...

12. Yeah, I didn't really notice any effects really, other than it made my throat burn for a few seconds. It was more of a last minute whatever thing. I was already pretty fucked up.

13. Im pretty sure that smoking it kills most of the active chemicals in the drank. So you really just inhale like sugar or w/e, which isn't that great for your lungs. I think most people that do it really just get a placebo effect. I have never tried it though.

14. #14 CL., May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009

Yeah, it was worth a try if anything.

btw, you are the first person I've seen on here from Oklahoma.

what part man?

15. OKC kinda near downtown.

16. Cool cool, I'm about 10 minutes from downtown.

17. north or south o_O

18. south, off of I-240.