Syrian Uprising, Civil War, Intervention, Etc.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by xmaspoo, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Yea but this time, one side will be funded by US, and the other by China and Russia.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BbWlFIZnHY&feature=g-u&context=G222a3e2FUAAAAAAAAAA]Raw Video: 150 Reported Dead in Syria - YouTube[/ame]

3. hardly been there?

we just changed regimes in Libya..

4. Anyone who thinks the "arab spring" wasn't funded,armed,and planned by the CIA-MOSSAD years in advanced is naive at best. These plans go back all the way to 95'

5. That was "UN". That's like north east, that's basically middle east.

I'm talking like all the other shit in Africa. Like west and south. That africa

6. It's called sub-Saharan Africa. Europeans or people from the European diaspora have wreaked plenty of havoc there as well.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldIQffbvWXQ]Victims Of Syrian Dictator Mob Arab League Observers Begging For Protection - YouTube[/ame]

8. I hope the Arab league intervenes. There's plenty of solidarity between Arab muslims for Syrians to accept intervention from Libyans, Tunesians or maybe Egyptians. This solution would be a million times better than another NATO-led or supported revolution followed by fiscal or physical domination by the West.

9. Syria opposition leader: In post-Assad era, Damascus would likely end its alliance with Iran

10. al assad said they are in a phase of genocide..

11. Russia Reiterates: UN Syria Resolution Will Be Vetoed -- News from Antiwar.com

12. Our intervention does nothing but cost more lives and create more bloodshed, not to mention that we just simply can't afford to be over there in the first place. If we really care about the Syrian people and not their oil, we won't get involved in their affairs.

We can do the most for the Syrians by doing nothing at all.

13. Presenting The Russian Naval Base In Tartus, Syria, Or Good Luck UN Security Council | ZeroHedge

14. props to russia and china dont let the un fuck with you

15. Report of the Head of the League of Arab States Observer Mission to Syria for the period from 24
    December 2011 to 18 January 2012

16. Russian foreign minister in talks with Assad - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

17. I want Assad out of there. The Syrian people need to be free.

18. How enlightening, by what means do you suggest Assad relinquish his leadership position of the Syrian government?

19. yeah.. they need freedom.

lets oust their dictator and force a new regime on them!

i hear it's all unicorns and rainbows in Iraq these days..