Syrian Uprising, Civil War, Intervention, Etc.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by xmaspoo, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Developing Story: Hundreds of US-NATO Soldiers Arrive & Begin Operations on the Jordan-Syria Border

[​IMG]

2. #42 thetokeinator92, Dec 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2011
    Didnt someone mention Deja-vu?

3. DEBKAfile, Political Analysis, Espionage, Terrorism, Security

Syria: 5,000 dead in violence, says UN human rights chief | World news | guardian.co.uk

Libya's new rulers offer weapons to Syrian rebels

4. I can't prove those statements to be true and neither can Al Qaeda. If they must recruit more terrorist to kill innocents per their mission statement, well, I am sure we can assist them in their plans to die.

5. Theses actions and the actions performed in the following weeks could lead us into a large scale war. These people are fucking with things that they have no right to mess with.

6. Nothing like a good ol' fashioned proxy war.

7. Its pathetic.
    2012 is gonna be a year to remember in my opinion, probably for the wrong reasons.

8. Vladimir Putin lashes out at America for killing Gaddafi and backing protests - Telegraph

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ0HhsZjPeg&feature=player_embedded]Syrian protesters demand Arab League action - YouTube[/ame]

Arab League may refer its Syria plan to U.N.

10. Observatory mission: Observe the situation in Syria, after we kill them all. :devious:

11. i think you're right, the year it all came undone. on the bright side the sooner it falls apart, the sooner it can be rebuilt correctly.

12. After all the articles, it's clear that ww3 will be fought in the Middle East this time.

Is Africa a good candidate for ww4?

13. America needs to send all of our troops there to restore democracy, watch over there oil, and all around "do our part"

:rolleyes:

14. Africa?

been there, done that..

15. Hardly been there. We have had war everywhere else. Africa is still in the same shit hole since the imperial times.

It's got to change eventually, and what better way to start change than with a war.

16. Rivalry over Syria, Iraq widens rift between Turkey and Iran

17. There was a video, I think on 60 minutes or something, and it was a Russian with a cell phone. He was video taping when he went to vote. He was the first to vote and he took a video of the ballot box and it was halfway filled before the elections started. Actually it wasnt hard to find the article and video:
    Election fraud in Russia caught on video: ballot-stuffing, erasable ink and more | The Observers

Putin is desperately trying to defend himself. Clearly US special forces snuck in and stuffed the boxes hoping to start protests.

18. I think the Africans have tried that, numerous times.