Syrian loyalists massacre children (GRAPHIC!)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by UU_ood, May 27, 2012.

1. True that. It's hard enough keeping tabs on all the crazy shits here in the United States, let alone having to deal with first world guilt every time this shit happens.

2. This I agree with. As for saying there's nothing we can do to stop Russia, this is all hypothetical, isn't it? Let's be real, I doubt our positions can change our nation's policy anymore than it can change Russian's policy. So saying Russia shouldn't send military aid to Syria is as hypothetical as saying US shouldn't intervene, just because neither government gives a shit of what we think.

3. What is stunning about this. Do you not know who the Assads are???? True dictators don't care. You think Stalin, Hitler, the dictator of North Korea wouldn't do or have done the same thing? That is what dictators are. It is about them remaining in power, not what we think is reasonable. They could care less. Look at history and read how true dictators react. Do you think that King George reacted kindly when the Americans rebelled and started the revolution???? How did the chinese government react to Tininem Square???? Yes, it was wrong but what is the surprise??? And no, we should not get involved. If the syrian populace wants freedom, then they have to pay the price. Freedom is not free.

4. we should go after saudi arabia if we really care about justice and helping oppressed populations.

5. The Syrians are pretty oppressed at the moment dude.

6. I think you mean North Korea. Seriously, nothing can even compare to North Korea.

7. [quote name='"FireWork"']

True that. It's hard enough keeping tabs on all the crazy shits here in the United States, let alone having to deal with first world guilt every time this shit happens.[/quote]

Yeah man, but we can do more, the u.s. is supposedly arming the rebels, but not with big arms, what's the point

8. "rebels"...lol that doesn't mean good guys fighting the evil tyrants. Prime example -----> Al qaeda vs. USSR

9. Now, whom do you blame?

Quote, "Syria: anti-government groups committed Houla massacre

Reuters – 1 hr 6 mins ago

BEIRUT (Reuters) - Syria said on Thursday a preliminary investigation showed that anti-government armed groups committed a massacre last week in Houla, in which 108 people were killed, with the aim of encouraging foreign military intervention against the Syrian government.

Brigadier General Qassem Jamal Suleiman, head of the investigation committee formed by the government, said the victims were families "who refused to oppose the government and were at odds with the armed groups".

He said many of the victims were relatives of a member of the Syrian parliament.

(Reporting by Mariam Karouny; Editing by Kevin Liffey)

http://news.yahoo.com/syria-anti-government-groups-committed-houla-massacre-161038724.html

10. [quote name='"budsmokn420"']

"rebels"...lol that doesn't mean good guys fighting the evil tyrants. Prime example -----> Al qaeda vs. USSR[/quote]

What does that matter? Alqaeeda was just one of the groups we armed to fight USSR, which made em good guys for a bit lol till they got pissed at us,

But I'd rather have airstrikes on military bases rather than arming

11. #72 dankydankk, May 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2012
    [quote name='"katsung47"']

Now, whom do you blame?

Quote, "Syria: anti-government groups committed Houla massacre

http://www.reuters.com/

Reuters – 1 hr 6 mins ago

BEIRUT (Reuters) - Syria said on Thursday a preliminary investigation showed that anti-government armed groups committed a massacre last week in Houla, in which 108 people were killed, with the aim of encouraging foreign military intervention against the Syrian government.

Brigadier General Qassem Jamal Suleiman, head of the investigation committee formed by the government, said the victims were families "who refused to oppose the government and were at odds with the armed groups".

He said many of the victims were relatives of a member of the Syrian parliament.

(Reporting by Mariam Karouny; Editing by Kevin Liffey)

http://news.yahoo.com/syria-anti-government-groups-committed-houla-massacre-161038724.html[/quote]

Why the hell would Syrias word be taken truthfully, I'm pretty sure there stance still is that no Syrians are fighting, all "foreign terrorist "

Though I saw a report on CNN and the civilians I believe blamed the Sunni

12. why are you quoting me :confused:

All I said was Assad needs to go. He does.

13. Anyone see the video of a guy auctioning his sons to be suicide bombers? Thats pretty fucked up

14. You wish so because your master wish so. They want a regime change in Syria so they can start war on Iran. Syrian people think in other way.

Quote, "Most Syrians back President Assad, but you'd never know from western media

Assad's popularity, Arab League observers, US military involvement: all distorted in the west's propaganda war

Jonathan Steele guardian.co.uk, Tuesday 17 January 2012

The key finding was that while most Arabs outside Syria feel the president should resign, attitudes in the country are different. Some 55% of Syrians want Assad to stay, motivated by fear of civil war – a spectre that is not theoretical as it is for those who live outside Syria's borders.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/jan/17/syrians-support-assad-western-propaganda

15. My masters? fuck off. The people who live under a brutal dictator don't want a change for fear of civil war and being killed - [​IMG]

16. [quote name='"katsung47"']

You wish so because your master wish so. They want a regime change in Syria so they can start war on Iran. Syrian people think in other way.

Quote, "Most Syrians back President Assad, but you'd never know from western media

Assad's popularity, Arab League observers, US military involvement: all distorted in the west's propaganda war

Jonathan Steele guardian.co.uk, Tuesday 17 January 2012

The key finding was that while most Arabs outside Syria feel the president should resign, attitudes in the country are different. Some 55% of Syrians want Assad to stay, motivated by fear of civil war – a spectre that is not theoretical as it is for those who live outside Syria's borders.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/jan/17/syrians-support-assad-western-propaganda[/quote]

How can you trust what Syria says????

And I'm pretty sure if any nation wanted to prop up a government in Syria, they would have be a lot more firm, every nation besides France (like two days ago) has explicitly stated that military action was not happening, the u.n. and NATO have said that there's no plan b after kofi annans plan failed,

I don't think any western power can support a full blown war right now, especially with Europe sinking,

17. "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

18. Russia and US trade accusations over Syria - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

We should sit up and listen when HillPig talks about "causing civil wars".:rolleyes:

She should know, she has her hand in a few.

19. You choose a selective "trust"? Then who told you "WMD" story that led to Iraq war? Who keep silence on 911 truth? It was reported by a western mainstream media not Syria media.

You make a slective noise on subject.

Quote, "SYRIA: US-NATO Supported "Opposition" Commits Extensive War Crimes

by Devon DB

Global Research, March 20, 2012

Finally, it should be noted that there are many similarities between the Syrian rebels and the Libyan rebels. The Libyan rebels launched a media propaganda war against Gaddafi, must like how Al Jazeera has lied about the ongoing events in Syria. In addition to this, much like the Syrian rebels, the Libyan rebels also committed war crimes.

While there are those who may be pushing for intervention into Syria, they may want to rethink it the situation in light of this new information. The situation may end up much worse as the Libyan rebels were linked to Al Qaeda and the NTC is now going to enact Sharia law. We should not want the same fate for the people of Syria.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=29867