Syria

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Reaper2486, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Ok.

The answer I have then is I don't know.

2. So they'll go kill Saddam and ghadafi and Osama but they're just letting this guy slide with "strategic" airstrikes? They said Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. UN went n apparently found nothing but they still carried on. This time they don't even want to send anyone to find out if this shit is for real or not. It's like watching the same movie over and over again. If indeed it was staged, it sure wouldn't be the first time that something was staged then later found out. But we'll keep sweeping it under the rug. Let's just bomb them quick instead...after tweeting aboit it obviously. Fuckin guy doesn't know which was he's walking half the time he's so lost in his own sauce.

#shuttle420express Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. When you factor in the motive for building a gas pipeline from Qatar through Syria to Eastern Europe, then all of these intermediary events begin to make much more sense.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think it would be something worth asking yourself in attempt to understand your own motivations.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Perhaps I will later.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Does anyone else think it's a coincidence that the leader of Qatar was just here meeting with the president before the attack? This was 5 days ago. Do you think a plan was put into effect? Hmmmm... Pipeline in the works....
    Emir of Qatar receives warm welcome from Trump administration despite president’s earlier criticism
    "Emir of Qatar receives warm welcome from Trump administration despite president’s earlier criticism

The Trump administration warmly welcomed the visiting emir of Qatar on Monday, approving a new arms sale to the Persian Gulf state and describing it as a “valued partner and longtime friend.”

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, who opened two days of talks with Emir Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani at the Pentagon, praised Qatar’s “critical support” for operations against the Islamic State. “We don’t take this relationship for granted, and we appreciate what you do,” he said before reporters were ushered out of their meeting.

Al-Thani is scheduled to meet and have lunch on Tuesday with President Trump, who last summer accused Qatar of funding terrorism and posing a threat to the region.

At that time, Trump appeared to be taking his cues from Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, two U.S. allies whose longtime feud with their gulf neighbor erupted just days after the president visited Riyadh, where, he said, he learned from them of bad Qatari behavior."

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Pretty scary. Even more frightening these pipeline plans were conceived by Saudi Arabia back in the nineties.

8. Haven't most of these attacks, invasions, whatever you wanna call them all come down to money and oil at the end....if a person chooses to follow the bread crumbs for long enough ofcourse. Alot of ppl get lost in the smoke then turn back into their own box instead of getting thru the smoke and maybe, just maybe find a sliver of truth, light, any information to make one think. In really glad there are threads like this and ppl can express their opinions no matter what they are. Nice to see and interact with ppl rather than sheeple.

9. I will answer for myself and say I criticize things or advocate things in hopes that my meager words may be influential enough to eventually resonate to critical mass and have some positive effect.

Think about it this way, perhaps. Do you think people on here who like Trump would be more receptive of me or you critiquing him?

I only say this in hopes that you can be more effective for your own purposes.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I don't have a goal here. I just express what I think. How that lands with others I understand will be vastly different and not within my control. Bitches be crazy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Do you actually think that it matters to the deplorables? Trump could shit in their mouth and they'd claim it tastes good.

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. You do have a goal here, apparently you just haven't investigated yourself enough. This is also why we cannot have an in depth conversation, because you operate on a superficial level :(

Tap your inner self, unleash the power!

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I disagree. I have contributed to this thread in a very handsome fashion. Superficial? Depends on who you ask. But you sir, ask too much from me. :)

14. Trump supporters run the spectrum, some are reachable, some are not, I think with effective communication we definitely can, but there has to be a goal.

If you are not going to be the voice of reason to bridge the gap then who is?

I think this berating is just a waste of time and counter-productive for the most part.

15. Your opinion is noted.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I bother with you because I can see the potential in you, though we disagree a fair amount, that is okay.

I prod for your benefit, not for mine, forgive me if I go to far!

I did check out part of the Jimmy Dore video you posted, I wasn't saying in regards to this thread I meant in regards to Trump bashing.

17. Bit of a piss poor attack on Syria judging by accounts emerging from Damascus.

When explosions rocked Damascus just after 4am local time on Saturday, few people went down to the streets. In a city so accustomed to war, lights were switched on – not off. And so were TVs. The US-led strike had been widely anticipated in the Syrian capital; its likely targets so well flagged that not many seemed to fear its consequences.

“I slept through them,” said Khalil Abu Hamza, a resident who lived near the scene of one attack. “This was a pantomime anyway.”

'I slept through them': Damascus residents react to US-led strikes

'I slept through them': Damascus residents react to US-led strikes

The Syrian and Russian governments are also claiming that the aged Syrian missile defence system managed to intercept the majority of the inbound missiles. More embarrassment for the US military which will be truly fucked if it ever engages an enemy who hits back.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I was waiting for someone to mention the later part of ur post. I coulda swore I read that too, something like 70 ish missles put of 100 ish were shot down. Lmao. I found that "minor" detail interesting how it just got left out of 97% of reports aboit this incident.

• Like Like x 1
  19. The exact same people that mocked Trump (Theresa and Emmanuel) jumped on board with the attack without solid proof. This is 1 year after the previous chemical attack in Syria STILL doesn't have a clear perpetrator. Also the attack on Syria occurred in the same month as the previous year. To top it off the U.S. didn't even hit its targets. Then u have the majority of U.N. countries just condemning Syria based on chemical attacks that happened in the past while not ONE of these attacks have had solid proof of Assad's involvement. Now they expect everyone to fall in line :lmafoe:

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. What also baffles me is that Trump himself said if he was going to attack he was gonna do it quietly, all that announcing where ur gonna strike is stupid, his words. I just can't with this situation, too much nonsense, confusion and stupidity and people acting like it's no big deal.