Syria

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Reaper2486, Apr 14, 2018.

1. 1523717948012.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  2. The president has the backing of the law, if the people back the president and the law, he could call she shots or take them (JFK style).

In practice, presidents seem to bend the knee to the operating powers that be, my point was, I think Trump was one we could manipulate to our benefit, instead the constant berating has squandered that, which I suspect was by the medias design.

• Like Like x 1
  3. The REALLY dumb thing is that we said that we dealt them a severe blow that would delay their program for years..Bet the Ruskies and Iranians began planning the re-deployment of "stuff" quite a while back..and we can watch all we want from spy sats as the facilities are rebuilt bigger and badder than ever. (Russians don't mess around with this stuff..Of course, The Isrealies are watching closely too, and could take preemptive action, at any time without notice.

It is a dirty job but someone had to do it (or the Isrealies would )..unfortunately there is, and will never be an easy answer until everyone destroys their ability to mass murder....

4. Manipulate to our benefit? Whoa man. That's crazy. Trump brought the wrath of the 1st amendment upon himself. It's not the media's fault. All public officials in our society are held in the court of popular opinion.

5. The nsa and their level of spying was a conspiracy that was confirmed. There's plenty more.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Oh please, you should know very well that the things media focuses on is never what it should be focusing on.
    They fed us the B.S. about 9/11, they didn't hammer on the banker bailout until we got justice, they haven't pursued the $21 trillion missing, and on and on we may go.

I am all for scrutinizing the president and in fact ALL aspects of government, but when everything is constant negativity we are not offering anything positive for Trump to do. The media isn't reporting that the vast majority of Americans strongly oppose wars, instead they are promoting the war mongering politicians and military industrial complex.

• Like Like x 3
  7. As if Trump himself isn't constantly spreading negativity? His policies flat out sucks. He has no ideas of his own. He flip flops on his "positions" every other day. It's a complete cluster fuck.

8. That is why I am saying he is manipulable, he needs affirmation, why don't we give him our ideas and let him flip over to something we want done or undone?

• Like Like x 2
  9. I'll give him my ideas in the voting booth in 2020. He's a lost cause to me. I truly hope he lasts until 2020. President Pence is far worse than a President Trump.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fine, let your enemies manipulate Trump for the next 3-7years instead.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1

11. lol. Like I have any control over my "enemies" at that level of national and geopolitical politics. lol

That's really funny.

12. So what is the point of constantly bitching about Trump?

• Like Like x 3
  13. Because it's fun. :sneaky:

• Creative Creative x 1
  14. So it isn't very serious to you?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. What's the point of life?

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. I assume you don't really want to go down that road, so what is your point?

17. Just because I thoroughly enjoy trashing the Lyin King doesn't mean that I don't take this shit storm that we're in, seriously. I don't know how you made the assumption.

18. I guess my point is is that some questions are pointless to ask.

19. I didn't make an assumption, I asked a question to clarify and avoid making an incorrect assumption.

Instead of just complaining/thrashing, do you offer anything of value yourself?

20. I was genuinely curious