Syria and Iran engineered hurricane Sandy?!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HelloFriend, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. well I am just stating the fact (because he is indeed one if he is lazy enough to not look for the information on his own) not that it was meant as an insult lol.

2. what does santa has to do with it ? :D hahaa :D

3. I can tell you this about yourself from my observations : due to your grammar, spelling and punctuation, you need to repeat HS. You do not know how to keep a solid debate either so I wouldn't be posting any of the responses that you are without thinking about what I am saying first. You say things like "haha" and "ooo" and other childish attempts to put up a defensive wall becuase your case has become , how should I put this... "Dumb"? (<-- I used words you would understand.) You sound more like a sociopath than a scientist and most of your "research" (youtubing!) is futile. You sound like nothing more than a troll on anything you post.

In closing my suggestions to you are to find help, someone to love, a hobby or go to a conspiracy theorist thread where you will be praised instead of bashed by your convoluted logic. I hope the rest of you blades looked at the reptilian thread to get a better understanding of how this user functions on this message board.

4. I am starting to doubt you finished high school, in fact I am starting to doubt you finished elementary.

5. atleast u know that they are there :D

6. well happy doubting to you in that case :D it wont bother me.

7. how is it, we are lazy, when lots of us have read the same shit you have, and we do not find it to be even close to evidence (because there is no proof in the pudding lol so to speak)

then when we ask you to provide us, with whatever it is that has convinced you (a good back up of your evidence should be readily at hand if you want to spew out conspiracy theories) and you refuse, that we are lazy

you are so lazy you can regurgitate articles and youtube vids, but you cant copy and paste other things you read that helped back your opinion on this?

You my friend, belong in America

8. I've spent hours searching for this so-called "evidence" for every little conspiracy theory you bring up, but you know what? I can't find any... at all. All I've found is Youtube videos and blogs created by tin-foil-wearing weirdos full of nothing but speculation and nonsense, neither of which is considered proof by anyone with at least an elementary school education.

So where is it?

9. Yet when we doubt everything else you make fun of us... lol

10. id just like to quote this for its amazing grammar

and santa has as much evidence behind his existence as anything you talk about, surprisingly though, millions of people across the world actually believe, or believed in him

A very, very small percentage believe you, even though you "have evidence" and other interesting things you refuse to post

11. Well I am just trying to take stuff with fun rather than act like a pissed off freak.
    "You sound more like a sociopath than a scientist"
    Well I never wanted to be a scientist :D

12. I make fun, because what would life be without it... ? :D

dam I should really apply for a stand up comedian or something :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.