Syria and Iran engineered hurricane Sandy?!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HelloFriend, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Ok deal, but you dont have to leave cause of that lol.

2. i actually believe that weather control is a concept that is far from being unrealistic...anyone who cares please research about HAARP

im not saying Sandy was a cause of this, but lets think about it, and just for fun lets say HAARP had everything to do with this hurricane....

what would an enemy country have to gain from an attack like this??? Someone earlier mentioned this >>>>
    youre right only 33 people died (the numbers closer to 140 according to different sources)...but please look at the bigger picture, the death of 33 civilians was nothing more than collateral damage from the main objective.

What else did the hurricane do besides kill these helpless people??

-The presidential campaign was put on hold
    -The Financial District in New York was forced to close, stock markets were locked down
    -8 million people were without electricity
    -Airport/Subway systems have been closed down
    -Billions of dollars in UNINSURED property damage
    -Cell towers were rendered useless for days

If this WERE an attack, id say it was a pretty successful one

and heres another question for anyone who cares...

Is it really realistic to believe that the most powerful weapons humans possess are still missiles??? its been about 3/4 of a century since the nuclear bomb. look at how technology has evolved around us since then...weather control seems ABSOLUTELY plausible to me. There are things in this world that we will never see, and its meant to be that way...

The technology thats available to us "consumers" is nowhere near the technology that is being developed

again im not saying that Sandy was an attack for sure, but it could be

3. :D U really think that Osama blew up the towers? haha . USA just needed someone to blame...

4. No, it is set in stone. march 31rst 2013

If they haven't blamed and infiltrated syria or iran for the hurricane, you have to go.

5. Please read cookie's comment above before you bring HAARP into this.

6. do you know how to fucking read, good fucking lord

"(fictional or not)" meaning whether the evidence was manufactured, or real, it required an "attack" of that nature to get us into Afghanistan

you have NO idea how to read, or argue, or articulate

7. THIS! Plus many people who knew whats up had a chance to earn billions, gold and silver price went down.

8. haha I doubt that anyone would wanna read his comments and why should they ? This guy instead brought in some very good points, and you are reffering to some cookie user comments? rofl. You were tottaly ignoring his points, which he was tottaly right about. See... no matter what, you will still ignore everything, that you dont want to believe. haha.

9. counting down the days to march 31rst lol :wave:

10. I really wish mods could ban people for their stupidity, then we wouldn't have to wait until March 31st.

11. wait what? See! You are ignoring again :D hahaha . Your responses are very very weak man.

12. Yeah I know I made this thread. Happy watching !

13. [quote name='"HelloFriend"']

Yeah I know I made this thread. Happy watching ![/quote]

You almost sound proud. Once you finish high school you will look back at this and laugh.

14. Judging by HelloFriend's writing and what he says, has someone called troll yet? Because I smell troll.

15. #98 SIRSOG, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2012

we are ignoring shit because you post something, we say "evidence" and you say

i dont need evidence because i believe it and you guys dont believe anything without evidence

well duh, we JUST inferred that by asking you for evidence

you never actually make an argument to follow up your stance, you make arguments about how we are idiots for not believing in you as some god damn Messiah because you post articles you find online

You wait until someone comes in, that agrees with you (which is a small portion of people), and use THEIR arguments, and claim we ignore them. Their argument made above has no proof, just conjecture about how successful it COULD have been IF it was an attack, no proof it was

Whats your angle here???

I could argue the asteroid that killed the dino's would have been a pretty successful attack from their enemies, because it fucking wiped them out, but does that supply you any evidence or reason to believe, it was an attack?

16. Please tell me I'm being trolled, because if there really are people on this earth with your thought process then we really are fucked.

Seriously though, my responses are weak? You can't even explain how the government would go about manipulating the weather, or even what they would realistically gain from it, instead you avoid everyone's questions and call them "brainwashed Americans".

17. youre right the ionosphere is nowhere near the troposphere,but the frequencies that haarp uses must pass through each sphere right? (again im not saying it WAS HAARP,but other devices could also have been developed.) and also anything that you do to one thing in this world also has effects on others..Heating the ionosphere causes it to expand, which "pushes" the other spheres below it causing unreal changes in atmospheric pressure, which in theory could cause a storm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.