Syria and Iran engineered hurricane Sandy?!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HelloFriend, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ofcourse you cant, cause I shut your mouth for good, thats why!

2. No, it is because you make about as much sense as the articles you post.

3. Yeah , But cant you read? I said Yes it might be not true. Because its probably USA self made trick, but you wont probably believe it, because americans wouldnt think that their country would do such a thing right... hahaha

4. Im telling you, go to Washington Post and brag them about it, if you think that their articles wont make sense :D I am sure they will tell you that You are the one who doesnt make sense here and need some help maybe :D

5. [quote name='"HelloFriend"']

ofcourse you cant, cause I shut your mouth for good, thats why![/quote]

Playground tactics.. again . Look kid people are gonna bash you because it's a conspiracy theory. There are soo many out there and yet so few have been proven true.

Just because you are on a marijuana forum doesn't mean people are going to agree with "half baked" ideas

6. Answer my fucking question, don't beat around the bush this time.

What would America gain from creating hurricane sandy?

And btw, I don't even live in America so you can't play that card on me.

7. [quote name='"HelloFriend"']

Yeah , But cant you read? I said Yes it might be not true. Because its probably USA self made trick, but you wont probably believe it, because americans wouldnt think that their country would do such a thing right... hahaha[/quote]

I can read I'm just judging your character off of other threads you have made..like your reptilian proof thread.

8. #68 thewarden, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2012
    HAARPs, look them up

and I'm not saying the US (or any country for that matter) created Sandy, but I wouldn't be THAT surprised. And what would America gain? I can't say for sure, but I can say with some degree of certainty it would be for either: 1) money- this would be the outcome if it was a private corporation causing the damage (think insurance, etc) 2) Political leverage- gov't can enact something or use the destruction caused by Sandy as basis to propose a new bill that would otherwise be deemed unconstitutional or just flat out illegal

I mean look up Operation Northwoods, the Readiness Exercise of 1984, Bay of Pigs, etc. there's even a substantial amount of evidence suggesting George Dubya Jr knew of the 9/11 attacks beforehand. and this is just the stuff we found out about, imagine what other half-truths we've been fed without even knowing it.

again, not saying this was an artificial storm, but to automatically disregard any idea that seems somewhat implausible isn't a good habit

9. Im not even high. stop doing stupid conclusions. haha.

10. I dont know for real, but I can only guess.

11. [quote name='"HelloFriend"']

Im not even high. stop doing stupid conclusions. haha.[/quote]

Stop doing stupid conclusions..hmm ok. How about this conclusion.

Here everyone, is another conspiracy thread started by OP . I will repost later as I'm sure it will be hidden due to OPs constant necessity to defend himself.

http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras-box/1119208-proof-reptilians-exist.html

12. Then what gives you the right to say that people in america won't believe their country would create a storm, if you can't even think of a motive.

Case closed.

P.S never make a fucking thread like this again. You can't even tell us the purpose of the thing you make fun of everyone for not believing... lol

13. I can think of the motive very fucking easily. The storm might not be by the USA, but the Iran and Syrian story ... im 90 percent sure that it was made by USA that Iran and Syria did it so that USA would have a reason to attack them. AND I am pretty sure that this the next scenario that the world will witness, and then I would like to see your faces - all of you - who are laughing now.

and btw - u are FAR AWAY from being a case closer hahaha

14. Okay, so if the US doesn't attack syria or iran within 5 months, you should leave grasscity.

Deal?

And if they do, I will leave.

15. If you honestly believe this country would back us going to war over a supposed man made hurricane without any evidence to support the claim

then you clearly dont realize it required 2 fucking buildings to get razed via airplane crash and hundreds of people dying and hard evidence (whether fictional or not) to get us into afghanistan lol.... if its as easy as just blasting us with a hurricane why didnt they blame Katrina and Wilma on some other country? They fucked SO MUCH SHIT UP

16. No no, if we attack them based on the hurricane you will leave

you dont want to put yourself in a position where Syria or Iran actually attack us so we retaliate and you have to leave lol

17. 1. HAARP works on the ionosphere. What does the ionosphere have to do with weather?

2. Being open minded is a good thing; but being as open as Kim Kardashian's vagina isn't a good trait. Sandy had all the markings of a freak end-of-hurricane-season storm, like we've seen many times in the past. There is literally NO good reason to believe that this storm was engineered.

18. That's what I meant, it has to be for them creating the hurricane lol.

5 months from now HelloFriend. If you are so confident then accept my offer.

19. Ahh, chemtrails and HAARP causing the Haiti quake, conspiracy theories at their finest. Got proof? That is something educated people look for, which there is none.

Are you implying chemtrails and cloud spraying are the same? Because cloud spraying has evidence to back up it being safe and possibly effective.

20. Lets imagine for a second that we live in a world in which a country that is in the midst of a bloody civil war, and a country that can't even enrich uranium good enough to make a nuclear bomb, can control the weather, but not just the weather but a gigantic super storm hurricane.

This idea is just absolutely ridiculous sounding, so what would be the intended outcome of the USA making up a story about Iran and Syria engineering this storm? It wouldn't lead to any military action in those countries, because even if one person in government believed it, where's the proof. How was this conclusion even made?

I seriously doubt that this story was made up by the US government to force some type of conflict with Iran and Syria, because just like everyone made fun of you for putting credence in this idea, the same thing would happen to any government official who repeated it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.