Syria and Iran engineered hurricane Sandy?!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HelloFriend, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. I dont use any tactics :D quit being so paranoid :D

okay whatever :p but u know what? u sound like a little child

"I'll comment on anything I want." hahahaha.

2. Fuck. Not another one of them.

[​IMG]

3. or you just underestimate our capabilities because of you being misinformed.

4. [quote name='"HelloFriend"']

I dont use any tactics :D quit being so paranoid :D

okay whatever :p but u know what? u sound like a little child

"I'll comment on anything I want." hahahaha.[/quote]

I don't think you should be throwing the word paranoid around with all the threads you post lol....

5. atleast this guy knows whats up!

6. oo....

7. haha yea thats funny i was wondering if the president gets the blame or the replublicans cause last time they blamed bush for katrina

but yea it would be a great tim to make a move on this country. all the citizens are kinda weak and im sure some of them are not ina right frame of mind right now

8. And creating a fucking super storm directed at America isn't?

And yeah, 33 people... That's it. If they created a super storm that could only kill 33 people they should have just launched a missile lol

9. The "tactics" I'm speaking of is you constantly turning to ad hominem attacks instead of, you know, actually debating points, like a mature adult does. That's why they're called "playground tactics," because they're exactly like the ones kids use on the playground. "Yeah well, you're ugly!"

And this is a discussion board...you should expect to get discussion for and against whatever you post. If you want people to agree with, go post this shit on Above Top Secret forums.

10. [quote name='"HelloFriend"']

oo....[/quote]

Suspicion and mistrust of people without evidence or justification

You never post evidence yet you mistrust every group you post about

That's paranoia my friend

Now I'm not suspicious or mistrusting of you, I just don't believe in the articles you post.

11. ok tough guy :D

12. If you can't argue in a mature manner then why do you even post these threads?

13. [quote name='"HelloFriend"']

or you just underestimate our capabilities because of you being misinformed.[/quote]

That tin foil hat is seeping shit into your brain man.

14. hahaha

I think u dont really know the true meaning of Paranoia.. here let me have it for you:

"Paranoia [ˌpærəˈnɔɪ.ə] (adjective: paranoid [ˈpærə.nɔɪd]) is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. (e.g. "Everyone is out to get me.") Making false accusations and the general distrust of others also frequently accompany paranoia. For example, an incident most people would view as an accident or coincidence, a paranoid person might believe was intentional."
    be ?

Seriously... you being misinformed and always living in denial is your own problem and has nothing to do with ME being paranoid hahaha. How can you even come up with such a stupid thing to say ?

15. Because he actually thinks that his articles from alex jones are the truth, and maybe he feels like he is helping us or something... :laughing:

16. pretty bad opinion you have there man.

17. Where do you see Alex Jones on here? hahaha dumb people these days...

18. I remember as soon as the original threads of hurricane sandy came to grasscity, you had your little alex jones articles... and then when everybody laughed at you for obvious reasons, you called us all "misinformed" lol

19. Hey man, listen I did not come here to argue, but thanks for proving that your mission here is only to argue with other people. Good luck to you, you wont get far in life with this attitude hahaha

20. I only had one Alex Jones article and it had nothing to do with conspiracy. Not even close. Get your facts straight before talking bs, or you only make yourself look ridicilous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.