Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Syracuse Bud and Headshops

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IGotGreens, May 10, 2009.

1. I really think your a cop, but if not, just ask your friends man it's not that hard

2. I am new to smoking and also new to the area. Where are some headshops that sell to an 18 yr ld customer? And also, where/ how do I find a dealer? I'm a girl so it's not as easy as just asking a bro who looks like he smokes to hook me up.

3. guys i need someone to hook me up. i am in international student at su and its my first year so plz inbox me!

4. [quote name='"kingedz69"']guys i need someone to hook me up. i am in international student at su and its my first year so plz inbox me![/quote]

I don't like cops very much, how about you guys?

5. Imagine a good percent of the hatred of cops lifted following the legalization of marijuana.

6. yeh well neither do i so if you think im a cop well we can meet and you will see from your eyes who i am! and talking about cops, how can i know if you are not a cop!? if you don't wanna help, its all right, but dont insult me

7. [quote name='"kingedz69"']yeh well neither do i so if you think im a cop well we can meet and you will see from your eyes who i am! and talking about cops, how can i know if you are not a cop!? if you don't wanna help, its all right, but dont insult me[/quote]

Just sayin it's kind of strange how your very first post is asking for a hookup and your not allowed to ask for hookups...

8. Down the way in the Binghamton area and feeling the drought.

Don't get the hate on for people looking for hookup advice. No one is asking for your address and social security number, just a little help finding some smoke. If it ain't effecting you and you don't want to offer any help to a fellow smoker, there is no need to shit all over him...

9. I second that Im from albany and im moving to syracuse next month any help?

10. Wish I could but I can't even find a hook up for anything here :(