Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthtic urine sent to lab and also real urine together

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cannibis239, May 2, 2016.

1. abcorp made me pee twice because one of the samples was to hot. The sample that was too hot was synthetic urine.. I ran out of pee so I used my own piss the second time I'm not worried about my pee because I've been clean for 35 days I just used the synthetic just to be sure..the problem is that the labcorp dude was being a dick from the beginning and sent both pisses to the lab now I'm scared as shit n don't know why he would send both of them to the lab n not just one... Are they going to test it n see one of them is fake? This is for pre-employment for a family owned buisness ... He made me pee super fast and called it procedure n even started raiseing his voice at me. It was totally unnessasary. I'm guessing he will try n make my life impossible and do anything in his power so that I won't get the job