Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetix5 Urine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by joe727, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Okay so I bought Synthetix5 synthetic urine for a pre-employment drug test coming up. I've read bad things about this product with results coming back "diluted". There are people who say it work, but I really don't know. I think it may just be entrepreneurs pushing their product. I am really fucking nervous about this. Not only that, but I OVER-payed 75 bucks for the belt set. I do not have any more money to go out and buy a new one and I can't return it now. What should I do? Any success stories with this product? Thanks, GC. :confused:

2. Why not just quit smoking? It's not that hard

3. Not enough time. As if I haven't thought of that before.

4. How much notice did you receive? You could have stopped smoking before you started looking at jobs? :confused:

5. Not all jobs drug test. If he was just looking for some part time employment for extra spending cash, not a full time job for say, rent money, he probably didn't think he would get tested.

6. Well the thing is I randomly applied at a job, Kmart. This was two weeks ago. I had two interviews and I take the test tomorrow. I'm a very heavy smoker, so two weeks isn't nearly enough time even with diuretics and exercise.

7. You do know all that shit is a scam right? If it actually worked it would obviously be illegal.

And two weeks if more than enough time to get clean no matter how long you were smoking... Unless you just sad on your ass drinking pop everyday.

8. I'm sorry, but you truly don't know what you're talking about. Two weeks is NOT enough time. 30 days at least.

Also, it's not a scam. Synthetic urine is sold as 'Novelty Urine Substitute', so it's perfectly legal.

9. Yeah that thirty days is the most it would take, and that's if you are completely inactive and not actually trying to cleanse your body of drugs.

And "legal bud" is sold as "Incense" and is perfectly legal as well... It's also getting banned left and right.

10. GutteralShiva, you are INCORRECT. It has been more than 35 days for me (5'7", 138 lbs) and I still am testing dirty. I have a friend that took 68 days to test clean. I am not inactive. Oh, I see you've been "banned"