synthetic urine

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by lemmis, Jan 20, 2011.

1. anyone used synthetic urine to pass a urinalysis? this section of the form seemed like most likely place to post this. any response appreciated.

2. Yup, it works. Enjoy :smoke:

Just keep it at the temperature on your crotch using a strap and those little heater pads.

3. Don't they pat you down before you do the drug testing?
    It seems kind of illogical not to pat someone down. Best thing to do is not to smoke before your test. Imagine this as an last resort instead.

4. If you need something like that then you aren't living right. If your employer tests for drugs don't smoke or find another job! Being honest to yourself and others is the best way to be.

5. I'd have to disagree with this, most people don't understand the intricacies and the actual delusion with cannabis. Employers and officials don't understand the true nature of how harmless this activity actually is.

So fuck that, wear your synthetic urine, just obviously not if you're on probation and your PO will watch you give the sample.

6. thanx for responses guys. this is def an issue with many opinions and i respect all but for me it just seems like an invasion of my privacy. i would worry about pat down, but i would go with some type of pouch inside my pants right at my crotch where they are not as likely to touch. then i can reach for it in a not so out of the way place that it might look funny to someone standing behind me. i have interview today and will see if they will let me wait to make decision until monday wether or not i would take the job. i like my current job but it's construction and layoff every winter sucks. i'm just hoping they don't administer test on site as i have yet to order synth urine. i guess it's heavy doses of coffee for me just in case. thanx agian for feedback.

7. Here is a process that I was informed about.

If it's an ODOT test they watch you and it's not possible without a wizinator. If not then you are good to go. Take a ace bandage and wrap it around your leg. However don't use those metal hooks because they will fall down on the floor and you'll be busted. Temp needs to be 90ish degrees. If it's to hot wait til it's down in the range you need. You have 4 minutes in the stall and the temp is very important.

When going in for a physical I've heard of a a trick where they will make you pee first, and then use it to check your blood sugar! Then they throw that sample away and make you do the drug test later. Don't use the fake pee for that cause it's a waste.

8. Hey man. Just get Quick Fix or Magnum Detox synthetic urine. The ACE bandage thing is whack. This is how I do it:

1.) Take a small sock and pin it inside your underwear. Pin the ankle in the front waistband and the toe near the rear waistband and slightly to one side. This creates a sweet little hammock that fits right under the nutsack and doesn't hang down or flop around at all. They won't feel it if they pat you.

2.) Microwave the QuickFix for 5-10 sec. Make sure the thermometer strip reads 94-100 degrees.

3.) Attach heat pouch with rubber band on side of bottle opposite the temp. strip. This will keep the sample right temp for about 6 hrs if need be.

4.) Put bottle with heating pouch attached inside the sock you pinned up in step 1.

5.)Adjust so that the bottle is held tight against your taint. No one will ever feel it, I don't care how well they pat you.

6.) When you go in the testing room, they never watch you for employment screening. Just reach into your fly like you were gonna pull out your dick, but instead pull out the bottle a little bit and pour into the specimen cup.

7.) Piss in the toilet to give sound effects to the listening nurse/technician. Don't flush toilet or run any water.

As long as you get the temp right, there is no reason to even sweat this. A little prep in advance will allow you to maneuver the bottle in and out just as easily as pulling out your wang. This type of pouch is very comfortable, you can sit, stand, and bend normally with it on. I passed today with this setup, and know others who have done this exact things many, many times. Good luck, but you don't need it, this is foolproof.

9. Awesome idea on the pinned sock! Thanx for the info!

10. hey fencecat which of those sythetic urines quickfix or magnum have you used they both prolly work but i need one that has fr sure worked

11. thanx for great info fencecat and to all other responders. def gotta remember that method. i'm still debating wether or not i'll take the job but not smoking for now in case synth urine doesn't get here on time. i have 'till monday to take potential wee wee test so worst case scenario exercise and a good healthy flushing of the bladder is on the menu this weekend. hate to change subject too much but this whole piss test thing is a violation of our civil rights. it's more about control than anything. i heard somewhere their going to start testing middle school students? we've lived in a police state longer than alot of people realize. research what abe linc and george wash said about too much government control, they knew this could happen. uh oh, i feel a rant coming on, guess i'll just calm down now like a good little do-bot. thanx agian guys.

12. always on the drive back home from van b.c. there's a palatable sense of repression when we cross the border into the us. maybe it's just being able to watch the people vs larry flynt unedited on canadian network tv.