Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic urine.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Alfiee, May 1, 2009.

1. So I got injured on the job today and I shouldn't have been surprised when my manager asked me to ride with him to Quest labs for a urine test. So I did what any stoner who's privacy is at once compromised by those in a position of authority, I panicked. I told my manager I had left my wallet at home and needed to pick it up before going to the lab because the lab won't test you without photo I.D. (fortunately my manager was unaware that to have an employer vouch that you are who they say you are is just as good as photo I.D.) Anyways, I ran down to my local head shop and picked up a QuickFix synthetic urine packet. The test went on without incident, I even managed a few laughs with the lab tech. But when I arrived home and checked the internet for evidence of QuickFix' reliability, I found that most people swore by QuickFix 4.0 and I purchased QuickFix 4.2. Will this be a problem? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

2. I used QuickFix to pass my test. Mine was 5.7 I think though. As long as it was in the temp range and everything you should be straight.

3. Don't worry. Quest labs are so unreliable. I am a heavy smoker and I was asked to take a urine test upon employment. I went to the nearest Quest labs and peed in the cup, only 3 days clean. I passed to say nonetheless. All I did was stop smoking for 3 days so I'm guessing they somehow mishandled the sample?