Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic Urine?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by roguesmoker, Mar 18, 2009.

1. So, I'm sure it's been asked, and I've looked through other threads, but here's my deal. I'm a smoker, been a smoker, and continue to smoke even though I know I'll have a Pre-E U/A probably early next week.
    I'm a big girl and smoke a lot so I'm thinking the best way to work this over is with synthetic instead of pills/ drinks. Anyone know of one that I can get that will work? I'm living in the Seattle area so I can go to a head shop or order online, but I'm thinking head shop is faster... help!?!

2. *bump* please?

3. If im reading your post correctly. You can go to a headshop, or order online. And you can't think which would be faster?

Well I would probably say going to the headshop would be faster. You should search for local headshops and call some headshops and ask them if they have sysnthetic urine becuase alot of them dont carry it and sometimes they're out of stock. unless of course you already know the headshop has the urine that case i would still say that the headshop would be the quickest way.

And I've done this and tried with I think its called Quick Fix 4.0 or something like that. And it worked and I got the job.. You have to keep it at the right temperature though, thats extremley important that you follow the directions and DONT just think the chemicals in the liquid will make it passable.. Good Luck

4. Why not just use a friend or family member that don't smoke? Cheaper and IMO less risky.

Just put the urine in a condom and..."suitcase" it. Remember it has to be body temp. or they wont except it. Sounds crazy but it worked for the wife...

Make sure you have a thought out plan so you don't appear nervous or shady. (Again...sounds crazy but practice retrieving and emptying it a few times at home.) Make sure the knot you tie in the rubber is secure yet accessible. Good luck! Hope you get the gig!

5. if your on probation then its most likely not gunna work, keep in mind its these guys jobs to make sure you dont cheat. and if you use someone elses urine you nead to keep it betwean 90-100 cuz most tests have a thermometer on them, and the only place on your body thats that hot is inside you.........

6. Yep..."suitcase" is just a nice way of saying it...lol.

7. Ok you said Pre-E U/A so I doubt it will be a high security test. The company you are being hired by will just send you to a testing center. I usually just google the name of the testing center and you will find posts in forums or webpages about how they do their procedure. Every U/A I have done they just ask you to empty your pockets (I have never had my pockets checked but I have been told others have) and then go in the bathroom and do your thing.

Take the little bottle of quick fix with the small heat pack attached (usually by a rubber band), tape it to your leg or whatever (guys i'd recommend shaving the area on your leg to avoid pain when taking tape off), go in the little bathroom and quickly and quietly put the contents of the small bottle into the pee cup, put all the tape and everything back to your leg, pee in the toilet (you should have to pee and just filling the cup would hardly relieve that) and then I let the attendant know I am done. The attendant typically says to wash your hands afterwards (they always tell me not to wash my hands while I am in the bathroom or there is sometimes just no sink in the room) and they check the bathroom, check the sample temperature, flush the toilet and then send you on your way. Easy stuff!

8. Damn you guys are pro thank god I dont got a job right now...lol

9. ya, not a crazy high sec. job or anything. simple sales.
    trying to figure out what works best. what synthetic works best. but i'm thinking that anything they sell will work as long as i follow the directions and get it in there safely. I'm 28 and this is the first U/A I've ever had to take for a job!
    :eek:
    thanks!