Synthetic Urine..

Discussion in 'General' started by Konix, Sep 21, 2008.

1. How many uses is a thing of synthetic urine good for? There are probably different sizes and whatnot so like are there ones for multiple uses that can be used over time?

2. When i read this post i thought you where asking how many purposes there where for sythetic urine. I was going to start a list.

Unfortunatly I dont know but i wouldnt risk using it more than once.

3. Hmm really? Because aren't they like 50 bucks? Seems like a lot for one use o_o

4. Well you need enough to fill up the cup, most are sold in single use bottles.

For example quick fix comes with enough for one use.

Edit: You can get it for 30 + shipping online.

Or less maybe at local headshop.

5. Best bet is to read the instructions. You wouldnt want to use it more than your suppose to and it not work.

6. This would be for my parents home drug testing me and they use ones where I only need like a couple drops

7. Just get a clean friend to give you some of his pee.

8. If you payed 50 you should have 2 tests worth. they usually run 25 for the singles.

Number 1 comes with enough for 2

9. Doesn't it need to be warm or something? How would I keep my friend's pee warm :p

10. i would love to see the list.
    :)
    my curiosity has gotten the best of me.

11. It'll probably get you past your parents test but it wouldn't get you past a work one since they test all samples to make sure their not synthetic. Their not stupid you know. :eek:

12. I already got my job at Stop & Shop, they didn't test me :p

13. Do your parents do it randomly or tell when their gonna give it to you?

14. What are you talking about? How do you tell if its synthetic? I use fake piss for JOBS ALL THE TIME. AND other things...

I havent been called out one time.

15. my parents just do it when they are suspicious.
    I am thinking about doing this for the home tests, but i need a quick way to heat it up if she just randomly asks me to take the test.

any suggestions?

and to the OP, congratulations on getting the job.

16. less filling or tastes great?

17. WRONG! I to use fake piss for drug tests and have never been caught or called on it.

18. how do you heat it up?
    because i want to do this for home tests.

19. It comes with a hand warmer and 1 side is sticky.

Just run it under warm water or something.. there wont be a SNEAKY way to heat it up quick. the hand warmers take like 45 minutes PLUS

20. I only know what I read online and according to the information I found they check the piss for trace amounts of blood. according to them everyone has trace amounts in their urine. and because of that they can tell whether it is synthetic or not. Synthetic piss has no traces of blood cells in it. They also compare the blood type in the piss to the person who the sample came from to make sure it was actually their piss. I'm only passing on what I read on the net. :eek: