Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic urine

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Thorn12, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Hello ,first time doing anything like this. But here it goes i have a pre employment drug screen for my dream job in 2 days.I purchased the incognito synthetic urine belt by clear choice. I've never used synthetic urine before.I'm just so nervous about hiding it.I don't know if it will be supervised or if they will make me pull my pants down and with no way of finding that info out im kind of freaking out. Any advice any one has will greatly be apreciated . Thanks in advance.

2. Practice practice practice. Practice with water and spend ours getting it right. Tempature will be your hurdle. See how long it takes to get it to the temp you need.