Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic urine

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 370ZcRollUp, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Ok guys. It's been 6 years or so since I've smoked and can't take it anymore. Looking for advise about synthetic urine. Reliable brands and personal experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 sgtchickens, Feb 1, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
    You're not interested in taking something instead, so it doesn't last in your system so long?

3. Not really man. Been taking opioids for the past few years but nothing really seems as good as smokin...

4. Okay, I don't have any experience with fake pee. But if I need it, I would get one that comes with a heater

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ur not supposed to talk about other drugs on the forum just a heads up sgtchicken, against da rules.

6. I talked about fake pee?
    Edit: nvm I know what you mean. It says in the rules something unlawful, but there are legal drugs like Kratom or something else legal

7. I didn't want to quote the post where u actually said it m8

8. I know it confused me lol, I know what you meant though

• Like Like x 1
  9. Synthetic urine, it's not just for breakfast anymore...

• Like Like x 1
  10. what do you do for a living where you need synthetic urine.

11. Joking aside, I used synthetic urine for years, almost two decades actually. It worked reliably and not one time did I fail a urine screen aside from a couple times where it was I who fucked it up.

1) always drink enough water so you'll be diluted enough that you'll not pass the drug screen. This is in case you fuck up something like temperature and need to actually pee in the cup. It causes a fail t they let you retake it. Just be sure to play it off as you weren't able to pee so the people there at the facility told you to drink water till you could go. Retest and you're golden.

2) make sure the temp of your synthetic sample is between 91*F and 99*F. It it's to low or to high they fail you immidiatly. If you use a microwave you can preheat your sample to say 105*F or a little higher so the handwarmer will keep the sample to the proper temp for far longer. Just hit it for 5 seconds in the nuker at a time until your at 105*F then apply the hand warmer pack. If it's a little to warm for the sample temp then pop the top off and let it cool to 98*F and your good. It takes less then a minute for it to drop several degrees.

3) sometimes they double sample you at the facility. One synthetic kit will maybe just maybe cover a double sample,so it's best to have two of them ready to go.

4) do a dry run of everything to see how it works. You could use water for the test run as far as warming it and seeing how long it lasts at a good temp. Take it to your underwear near your iinner thigh or up under your sack as those are the warmest spots on a guy and the easiest place to hide them.

5) don't be a nervous fucktard acting the fool in there. Just chill out, it will go just fine.

6) get a synthetic kit that's no more then 6 months to a year from manufactured date.

7) keep one in your ride in case you're hurt on the job. Assemble it, use the cars heater vent to warm it and you're good. You could also use a nuker in seven eleven as a quick way of getting it to temp.

Good luck broski!
    :metal:

• Like Like x 3
  12. I've used quick fix twice and both times I passed. The hardest part is getting the temperature right. I would recommend simply putting the urine against your body for like 2-3 hours before the test to allow it to heat up. Also, I don't think Kratom shows up on standard drug screens

Finally the most important thing to do is practice. Go through the exact routine several times before you have to do it at the facility. Be relaxed, confident and everything will go well.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks. This was helpful.

14. Thanks for the advice.

15. Has anyone have any experience with ultimate gold?I am nervously awaiting results having just used this product.

16. Hey i just used quick fix 6.2.

The collector said that is looked and smelled wierd.

She sent it off but put a remark that they suspected fake urine!

I’m freakig out

17. any news, its not their job to smell it, who the fuck smells urine in the first place. I'm lucky my tested looked like she didnt give a fuck, was too busy talking to her coworker.