Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic urine?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by coraygc, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Has anyone used synthetic urine and successfully passed a drug screen? . It is looking like it will be tested in 5 days-  and im a pretty heavy user.

That being said, I doubt I can legit pass the test-  has anyone successfully used synthetic pee?

2. Yes, it worked.

3. What kind did you use?  and how did you use the product exactly- im not too familiar with the synthetic products.  How did you accurately keep it warm within the temp range (92-100), and whatnot

4. It's called quick fix, when I used it- it came in a small plastic bottle with a temp. strip on the bottle. You microwave it to get it up to temp, and it comes with a hand warmer and rubber band to secure to it to keep the temp constant. I wore two pair of underwear and hid it there. Maybe you can find it locally??

http://www.quickfixurine.com/

5. I bought some extra hand warmers just in case, if you don't have access to a microwave, you can wrap 2 hand warmers around it and in several hours it is supposed to be up to temp.

6. The only thing im nervous about is that the pre-employment screen consists of a physical exam as well-  I wonder how I could use synthetic urine and keep it warm enough during a physical exam without it being noticed (assuming hes going to check for hernia and whatnot)

7. That's weird, I wouldn't worry about the temp, what is with doctors checking dicks all the time?

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_214 using Tapatalk

8. Thought I'd bump to say that the synthetic piss worked like a charm!

9. yup used urine luck, twice with the hand warmers and built in thermometer. Will always work if the temp is right and you arent caught of course.