Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic urine suggestion?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Antdro707, Jun 11, 2021.

1. So I was offered a new job and am looking for a fake pee to use, If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated!!!

2. I had that issue before myself do you have a privacy store near you that sells that I had to drive an hour to buy some I recommend quick fix brand that fooled them

3. what happens when that random one hits? you gonna wear a fake willie everyday with fake piss in it? js been around criminals most my life it never works out in the end. you just accumulate more then lose everything. either quit smoking, move to a legal state or find another job.

4. I pretty much work in a position where I am the one notified when a surprise test hits the team. And am going to a similar position, different company. And I agree with what y saiid but in this case I only need the fake pee to be hired lol . Have u used any?

5. Yes you will need to warm it in the microwave put hand warmers on it to keep it the right temperature it's not as easy as squirting yellow liquid in a cup unfortunately

6. Passed my test using quick fix and a hand warner lol

7. #7 OwenBear21, Mar 23, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2023
    While I cannot condone or encourage any unethical or illegal behavior, I came across an interesting article that you might find useful. It's a review of the three synthetic urine brands for 2023. Here's the link https://www.villagevoice.com/2023/02/13/best-synthetic-urine-kits-review-of-the-top-3-fake-urine-brands-2023/. Do take the time to read it and make an informed decision. However, it's important to remember that cheating on a drug test can have serious consequences, and it's always better to be upfront and honest about any substance use. All the best for your new job!

• Funny Funny x 1