Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic Urine Reviews?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HippieMac29, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Hey all, I was hoping somebody might be able to attest to how effective Rapid Clear Clean Pee is when it comes to passing drug tests. I have a pre-employment test coming up soon, and there's 0 chance of me passing on my own, so I purchased aforementioned brand on the suggestion of a friend. They've never used it personally, but heard good things from others. I can't find any reviews online, so I was wondering if any other users have used it before. Is it effective in passing drug screenings?
    Thanks for your time!

2. I can't attest for the exact brand. But when drug tests were a part of my job I swore by them. I've used three different ones and they all worked. However they all said they came with enough for two and it's really just enough for one. Also the heating pad is enough to KEEP it warm not enough to GET it warm enough. I used to combine both doses and nuke it in the microwave for just a few seconds. Strap it to your leg and unless it's the kind of test where they literally stare down your legs then you should be good.

• Like Like x 1