Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic Urine Questions! (QuickFix 6.2 & ALS Golden Flask)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Quickfixbox, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Hey guys.

I’ve been googling quite a bit and found most information/stories regarding synthetic urine originate from these forums.

So I decided to make an account and post my story AND ask a few questions!

I’ve been submitting urine tests for 3 months now (they get lab tested) and have been using ALS Golden Flask synthetic urine (from the company that makes the Whizzinator). It has so far worked great.

Recently I switched to QuickFix 6.2 because I feel they are top of the game when it comes to updating the formula, plus the longer shelf life (and can be reheated, etc). ALS Golden Flask must be used within 24 hours of opening the bottle which sucks.

My question to QuickFix 6.2 users:

Will the urine go bad if I open the bottle and empty the contents in smaller eye-drop bottles? I will use 100% sterile pumps and bottles. I will then seal the small bottles and store in a dry, dark and cool place. The reason for this is that I want to have small containers ready so I can have one on me at all times. The 2oz and 3oz bottles are simply a bit too big.

I’ve heard that QuickFix 6.2 goes only lasts 5 hours after opening the bottle. Is this true?

The reason I want to have the urine in small 10ml/20ml eyedrops bottles is because I live in a country where the police can stop your car and force you to submit a urine-test on the spot (with those panel tests, no lab!) and I simply don’t want to risk anything.

I’ve purchased stash-undies to hide those small eyedrops bottles every time i go driving. In the meanwhile, I’ll be using CleanUrin 2.0 ”satchels” of Urine. They come in small ”plastic bags”. Google ”CleanUrin 2.0” if you want to see how they look like.

I’ve also ordered SubSolution just in case because I heard they have superior quality, but they are expensive as hell, costs around 80$, more than double what QF 6.2 costs.

So my questions are:

1. Have you used ALS Golden Shower / Golden Flask before? Did it work?
    2. Do you know how long it takes before QuickFix 6.2 goes bad, after opening the bottle?
    3. Any other tips from you guys that are forced to carry synthetic urine on you when driving/at work just in case?

My current stash looks like this:
    7 pcs of 4oz ALS Golden Flask (the only one I’ve tried so far)
    5 pcs of 3oz QuickFix 6.2 (the one I’ll be using on my next test)
    2 pcs of SubSolution

I have around 6-8 more tests to go, meaning I’ll be giving tests once a month for 6-8 more months.

Thanks!
    Peter

2. Good evening Peter! I’ve heard mixed reviews on Golden Flask. As for it going bad I wouldn’t do anything the label says don’t do... I used to pee in a little bottle like at the hotels and freeze it till I needed it then thaw it in my pants. Lasted an hour cold and 5 hot. Saves you some bucks to.

If you really wanna get Advanced you stick it between ur bum cheeks! That’s how I had to do it for Probation.

3. I'll definitely only be using QuickFix 6.2 from now on. I couldn't find a (trusted) site that sells QuickFix 6.2 in my country for the first 3 months/tests unfortunately, but now I'm all sorted & stocked up for many tests to come!

What comforted me regarding ALS is that the company is the one behind Whizzinator, and many use Whizzinator with the urine that comes ready in the pouch -- which is the same urine they sell in bottles, and I've never read a "failed story" on Whizzinator. But better be safe than sorry of course!

Thanks for the quick reply!

4. Sub solution is suppose to be the best there is!? Idk tho its to damn expensive on their site $75

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

5. Appearantly, that or they paid a huge bunch of bloggers/youtube personalities to advertise their product as "the best there is" because on nearly all synthetic urine "reviews" it comes out top spot, same thing on Youtube.

They *do* differ in one thing though: no heatpacks needed, you just add a heat-activating "powder" in the mix and the liquid heats itself up to 96-98 degrees. As far as I know it's the only product with this "tech", all others use heating pads. Not sure about the ingredients but it supposedly contains urea, uric acid *and* the newly added thing that labs test for to see if its synthetic urine ornot: Uretha.