Synthetic urine question

Discussion in 'General' started by Caddyman420, Jun 17, 2006.

1. from what i have read this stuff works, but im comming up for a BIG NEW job interview and for my family i MUST be certain. will this stuff pass for definite? no worries for me? i can get it in the cup no problem, just want to know if it will test right.:confused:

http://www.detoxforless.com/pass-a-drug-test/fake-pee.html

ty for any info guys :wave:

2. I'm not sure what you're asking... Are you asking if you'll pass if you use this? Obviously because it doesn't have any traces of any drugs in it.

3. I'm wondering about this stuff too, has anyone used it to pass a lab test? More specifically a probation-appointed lab test?

Any info/testimonials will be appreciated :hello:

4. Dont know about this, but I know I have 4 months left of this hell probation. I was bringing in piss for 7 months and then the kid tha twas giving it to me couldnt get it to me and I used a detox drink and it didnt work. Detox Drinks just dilute your piss. Only ways to pass lab tests are bringing in piss or stop smoking. If your going to bring in synthetic urine, why dont you just bring in somebody elses piss that doenst smoke?

5. That's a hard thing to do when everyone you know is a smoker. Heh.

Yeah synthetic urine does work. Even for PO testing. We sell it at the headshop I work at.

-=PEZ

6. YES it does work. Well... the concept works. Synthetic Urine will pass any test. I dunno about that brand. Me and all my friends use a product called #1.

I usually dont put my name behind products, but this is one that i would tell everyone to use.

[​IMG]

7. Dude, that is so awesome, where do you get it at?

8. Next summer I'll probably have to take some tests... So II'm thinking I will use proucts to cleans my body, and bring in piss too. I don't know if they will watch me pee or what though.

9. its not a hard thing to do when your on the verge of going to jail.

10. I got mine @ a local headshop

You can get them online though. Google it

11. synthetic urine??!! what does it taste like? :D

12. Tastes like chicken...

Anyway I'm probably going to buy some of that shit and keep toking, I really hope I don't regret it. :rolleyes:

13. Not to resurrect an old thread, but got a question. Now people say to bring ina friends piss, my biggest concern then is temp, if I empty the contents of what I already have, and have a friend piss in it for me, and then attach the heater, will it be fine?