Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic Urine question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by midget9642, May 11, 2011.

1. Hey guys, i know this is a popular question but i wanna see what you guys think about this situation....

So, my parents decided to drug test me for the first time, but already aware of it i got some Synthetic5 or whatever fake urine. It all worked out on the test, came back 100% flawless, but my parents were still suspicious.... And today the mail-in box thing was gone so i think they sent it in to a lab.....

What is about to happen to me? Anyone know? Will they send back a letter in the mail saying its fake or will they not even notice? If they do notice, is it a call/letter/email? I need to know this so i can possibly get around it.

Thanks

2. anyone have any insight?

3. i think youll be fine :)

4. God i hope so, im starting to kinda tweak out about it... IF they did find it fake, does anyone know if its a letter/email/call?

5. Wow your parents are Fucked bro!

6. my parents are fucked?

7. You'll be fine.

8. From what I know the synthetic urine you can buy contains all the ingredients found in natural pee, you should be fine if they sent it in.