Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic Urine Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MastaKief, Feb 22, 2011.

1. First off sorry if this has been answered, but, I didn't see this question in my quick scan of the archives. So I believe I have a pre employment drug test and I will be using synthetic urine. However I can't be entirely sure it is tomorrow and could be wednesday. If I heat the urine and bring it with me but end up not taking it tomorrow will I be able to repeat the process with the same bottle the next day? Or will I have to buy another if it isn't tomorrow?

I know people will say just don't smoke, which I haven't been, but better safe then sorry (I've been a daily smoker for almost 6 years and only stopped a week ago). I just wish my med card exempted me from failing for THC.

2. I hate how even with a mmj card, you can be fired from work for thc in your system :(

3. hey mastakief, im in the same boat you are, taking my test 48 hrs from now. im using Magnum Synthetic (4oz)

Kinda nervous actually, from what i understand the temp. is the only thing you have to worry about, also from what i understand you can heat it up as many times as you want. most synthetic urine has a shelf life of 2 years. just dont leave it exposed to daylight. Please let me know how you do!

Can anyone give reassurance that synthetic still works. I live in Alabama btw. I know some states have methods of detecting it, and i dont believe alabama is one of them.

4. Yes you can reheat it. I use Quick Fix, available at smoke shops all over the place here forabout $20. I've gotten away with 1 pre employment test as well as 2 random drug tests with this stuff, friends have gotten away with their piss tests too.

Hope this helps :)

Also nacho cheese doritos are ridiculously good when high

5. Well guess hes awol, anyways im taking my test tomorrow, wish me luck

6. Very true sir