Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic Urine. P-sure.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by brandon122, Nov 5, 2013.

1. So I have a UA tomorrow morning for pre employment at wally world. I had already been off herb for 2 weeks and planned to dilute with a lot of water and drink a 16oz red bull after for color.
          I bought a home test kit for mary jane (from a different walmart lol) and failed miserably, not even a faint line so I threw dilute out the window and bought some P-sure. I was looking for Quick Fix but my local head shops only had this and said it got better reviews.
               It's a lab test at Concentra, in Portland ore. im shitting bricks cause I didn't expect them to call me so soon for an interview, which I was offered the job on the same day, and UA within 24 hours.

Im gonna strap it with better rubber bands I bought and also got another heat pad, and I bought a little metal thermo that you stick in meat to double check it's 95-100 before I go in and try not to look nervous.
       Am I straight fucked or not? I hear synthetics are being caught more and more in the past 3 years.

2. #2 brandon122, Nov 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
    I'll post back tomorrow afternoon confirming if I got out of there alive, or if I fuck up and be swarmed by a swat team when the 3.5oz bottle rolls out my pant leg. lol.  I know something will go wrong, something always does for me in these sticky situations, it all depends whether I can keep a straight face or fold like a cheap card table. WALLY I WANT YOU!