Synthetic Urine or Detox for this situation?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by krillz0, May 1, 2018.

1. Haven't smoked in 3 days. I have a test in 3 days. That's a total of 6 days. I am a moderate/average smoker been smoking almost everyday for the last 4 months. Didn't smoke for a year before that. I'm 215 pounds. Should I go the detox rout or the synthetic urine rout? Don't know if i have time to order clear choice. Let me know, thanks.

2. Unless your bodyfat is extremely low, I don't think you'll be clean in just 6 days. Synthetic urine or urine from someone you know is clean, is your best bet.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ok. I will have to go with quick fix then because I dont have time to get the good stuff online. This gonna be good enough for a lab test?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I don't have personal experience with any detox kits, but from what I've read about them, they seem to be hit or miss. If you're able to, I would get clean urine from a friend

5. You're not going to be able to detox that fast. I doubt any dilution method will work for you either. Better get that synthetic urine.

6. This seems to be a pretty thorough lab test. Hope the fake pee works! A really good job of a lifetime is on the line.. near me I have found sythetic 5 and quick fix. Not sure what to get. Maybe leave some suggestions below? I will post when I find out if I fail or not too.

7. If I was in your situation I would order the ClearChoice Sub Solution and get overnight delivery. That'll probably run you $125 but if this job is that important, which it sounds like it is, it's probably worth it to get the best. This is just my opinion based on my research. I've never used synthetic urine so I can't actually vouch for it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah I was going to do that but did some research and found some people who did that and didn't get it in time. I'll have to go with the tried and true quick fix even though it's not 100 percent bullet proof. I'll let you guys know what happens.

9. I passed my drug test yesterday using someone else's urine that was clean. Just make sure you can keep the urine fresh and keep it between 90 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit or it will flag you. Also, once in the bathroom get out of there as fast as possible. I had to fill mine to 50ml and I was taking too long apparently (in there for less than 2 min) and the guy was telling me to hurry up. I think he was really suspicious about it but it worked!

• Like Like x 1
  10. I just did my test. When I got there the first time, I pulled the bottle out of my shorts before I went in and realized it was a little too cool. Around 94. So I went back home and heated it back up to 98 then went back. Went back and as I was about to put it in the cup I realized it was at pretty much at 100. I blew in the bottle a little then poured it in the cup. The temp strip on the cup read 98. Thank god. They didn't say nothing which is good. I'm guessing they are sending it to a lab. Wish me luck.

11. Good luck brotha.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thank you. I believe they are sending it to quest diagnostics. Not sure where but there are three of them in my neighboring state so I'm assuming that's where it's going. Luckily, my state and my neighboring state isn't on the list of states that people have repeatedly failed due to using sythetic urine. I wouldn't have normally been as sketched but there's a really good job is on the line.

13. It's not, "ideal", I suppose (maybe it's gross to some people, Iunno), but in the future, if you will have to repeatedly take drug tests, just do a tolerance break, get clean, and freeze your piss. There is a "method" to this, but the internet is full of threads and it's nothing difficult. The name pretty much tells you everything you're doing.

lol I remember opening the fridge in our shop. There were a bunch of small condiment containers with frozen liquid. I was wondering what they were, popped one open, and took a sniff... figured out pretty quick what it was... My uncle does pain management and they drug test.

Real is always better than synthetic and it will last a while.

14. Well guys I got the job. Quick Fix Plus works!!

15. Right on brotha, glad to hear it. Good luck with the job.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I agree...pay the extra money and have it overnighted. I wouldn’t use anything you buy in a head shop as it may not be an up to date solution. Just my opinion....

17. That is what I will try if I have another one. I've heard a lot of good things about sub solution. Although if you needed something super fast same day quick fix is actually legit and will work 99 percent of the time. Hell, if I did it you can do it too. You just have to get the temp right and you will pass. I wore compression shorts under my pants. Put the bottle in a sock then stuck it inside the compression shorts right on my gouch.

18. I always use my wife's piss. Well, I have a few times in the past.