Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic Urine not working?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Greenwall, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Why are you guys making this more difficult than this needs to be?

I said to someone, I would be surprised if they could detect that the urine was synthetic.

Then someone else on page 1 says: oh how are they going to know it's fake? The doctor isn't going to look at your dick.

I said: I know. I wasn't talking about the dong, I was talking about the synthetic urine.

Now you say: well you have to use a dong for the urine, you can't just use a bag - wayyyyyyy out in left field. :confused:

2. i just say bring some warm piss in and pour it in the cup... simple as that

3. What if you're a female? What would be the best to use in this situation if you don't have a dick?