Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic Urine not working?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Greenwall, Feb 19, 2012.

1. I thought about using synthetic urine if I was ever to be tested again, but how does this work? At the clinic where I'm required to take it, they require me to go into a stall, raise one hand while pissing into the cup. How the hell am I supposed to empty that shit in? haha.

2. get a catheter and fill your bladder with it before you go to get tested. no pain no gain :D

3. dude what da fuq !?!??!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

4. They sell small flat bladders that go against the body and a tube that you can run next to your dick haha. Does it work sure does. There pricey but hey if its a job that pays do it.

5. Buying that right at this moment thanks for the link bro. I can't wait to freak out my friends to its going to be great...gonna pull that out and be like hey check it out dude HAHAHHA

6. say your dick is to long to be pissing with one hand. say unless you want to grab this beast for me im using both hands or your gonna have a fuckin mess on the floor.

7. While your hand is in the air, give whoevers watching the finger.

8. In Entourage, Vinny used a fake dong. Synthetic is definitely the way to go if you don't have any good way to be for sure 100% clean

9. I've heard that the current DT's can detect synths.

Now I plan on using that monkey dick thing lol.
    And using a friend's clean urine or my own clean urine, fridging it.

10. I don't think they can detect, I would be very surprised.

11. They claimed it took "hours" to attach it, then he rips it off with one pull.

Even if they'd suspect anything what doc would go "Hey that's not a real penis". I'd get offended and piss on their shoes.

12. HAHAHA. I didn't even remember they said it took that long to attach. But seriously, who is going to be checking out your junk that closely? "Sorry, I have a shy bladder, can you please not stare straight at my equipment sir?"

13. Lol what are you talking about dude. I was talking to this dude here, talking about them detecting synthetic urine, not a fake dong.

14. The proper / best way to distribute the synthetic urine IS via a 'fake dong'. They're sold as a kit, otherwise it's pretty hard for you to try to 'pee' out of a bag and not make it obvious that it's not actually you.

15. Depends on the drug test. What's it for? They'll do a pretty thorough scan if it's for legal purposes, I.E. if you're on probation. They could possibly detect synthetic urine if that's the case... but for a simple non-government job? All they do is test for presence of the drug metabolites and temperature.

16. #18 Greenwall, Feb 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
    Yep simple job at a pharmacy. I don't know how serious the test is though, I had to drive to a clinic to take it with a day's notice. I saw all these stoners in the lobby lol.

On a side note, I don't see why fridging other's clean urine won't work. It's safer than synthetic, and doesn't cost you. Also, the fake dicks should have some kind of refill system...

17. You drink the liquid provided and then your body 'creates' the synthetic urine, good luck!

18. make sure if you are going to sub in someone elses or synthetic that you have the right temp for the piss man or you fail right away