Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic Urine for hospital employeement

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Voodoo88, May 2, 2012.

1. Hello,

I have a possible paid internship opportunity at a hospital in Boston comming up soon.
    I have a few questions,

1) Does anyone know if pre-employment test for a hospital is conducted on site or at a lab? and what is the difference?

2) If i have to take the test, I would use quickfix 5.7 and am wondering if I will pass?

I live in MA and from what I have read, MA does not test generally test for uric acid and looks like I will be able to pass using quickfix.

I am mainly worried that my urine test will be conducted at the hospital and that they will check for synthetic urine.

Thank you in Advance,

2. Wouldn't it be easier to just quit for a while?

3. #3 Voodoo88, May 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2012
    Yes, I already have quit but I ask in case request for testing happens before THC metabolites are gone from my system.

Edit: And also just would like to know generally since it is very likely that I will be working in a hospital after graduation and I have a surprise feeling I will be subjected to random drug tests in which case, quickfix would be my option.

4. I work at a hospital and they do all their testing there. Most likely it's the same for every hospital

5. Know if synthetic urine will pass the test? or do they check for uric acid? My hospital is in MA if that matters.

6. Sounds pretty legit to me. Let us know how the job is :smoke:

7. [quote name='"Voodoo88"']

Know if synthetic urine will pass the test? or do they check for uric acid? My hospital is in MA if that matters.[/quote]

Im not really sure to be honest. I didn't smoke when I got hired so it wasn't a problem then, but when I got a random drug test things got bad haha.

I just used someone elses piss instead of synthetic. Had them pee in a condom then tied it up and hid it in my waistband. I was able to keep it up to temp too

8. just get someone else's urine and get hand warmers haha

9. Yea just get some clean pee in a large medicine bottle and some tighty whiteys and you're good to go