Synthetic Urine for Drug test (QuickFix)

Discussion in 'General' started by SyntheticUrineReview, Jun 8, 2017.

1. #1 SyntheticUrineReview, Jun 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
    What's up homies,

So I've been tripping about this pre employment drug test and as I've been reading threads about if synthetic urine will work I've noticed the majority of them ask if synthetic pee is legit and then never update how their test went. So I'm making this just to let y'all know how it works for me. I have used synthetic pee I bought at a smoke shop once before for a pre employment test and though I was literally shaking to pour it in the cup, I passed and got the job. Can't remember if it was quick fix but I'm pretty sure it was. But that was in Texas which is where I was born and raised. I now live in Hawaii currently cause why the fuck not and ordered quick fix from their site cause I've been smoking and know that I won't pass the test naturally. In case y'all haven't heard, quickfix has had trouble in Hawaii. Many of their customers said the pee had come back as non human and they failed. An employee or manager or whatever from quickfix actually texted me and called me explaining that the new version that I ordered which is i think 6.1 has failed a few times in Hawaii so he sent me the original and a free one and said I should be good to go.
    My test is tomorrow so let me know if anyone is interested in how it goes and I will definitely not leave y'all hanging like the others. Alright peace out sorry for the novel. Wish me luck.

2. Yeah I'd for sure like to know. I'm waiting on results for a random dot test i used quick fix 6.1 for. I work in NV and it was was sent to NY. Took the test on the second of june and it's the 8th now. I'll post my results as well.Theres so many threads out there with no info because no one ever follows through

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ya it was making me super frustrated haha I'll definitely update this thread. I'm gonna head over there in a few hours.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Minor update: Succesfully put the quickfix urine in the cup without getting caught even though I was shaking yet again lol. Will update as soon as I get word back. Fingers crossed!

5. I bought some then ended up finding a job that didn't test me lol

Interested to know if it really works

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mr synthetic reviewer dude. I did my drop on Friday. It was a random dot. Its now Thursday. You think I'm all good or not out of the woods yet.

7. I'll post as soon as I hear back

8. Usually they let you know immediately if you failed so that's a good sign but I wouldn't say you're completely out of the woods until you hear back or nobody ever says anything lol

9. I guess I'll for sure know in 20 years when I havnt still heard of anything

10. Hahah you should be fine

11. Don't you have any non smoking friends?

12. Not in Hawaii

13. Worked for me in Texas. Seems Hawaii is the sketchy place to use it but I'm hoping it works.

14. Stay tuned

• Like Like x 1
  15. interested here as well! best of luck to you

16. I wouldn't waste my time. Get someone you know who's down to piss in a container for you the day of the drug test. Wear protective bottoms, hide the piss in a condom, stuff the condom near your crotch to keep it warm. Now some employers literally watch you but if not I wish u the best of luck with your employment.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. You will never be watched for pre employment drug screening. That's actually illegal in many states. And I agree that probably is the best way, using a clean friends pee. Sometimes that's difficult to get though that's why synthetic pee is so popular. As for me being in Hawaii I couldn't ask a stranger and the people I do know all smoke. So this was the best, or really only, option. Hope it works out

18. Thank you. Stay tuned

19. Big island transplant myself. Here is how I used synthetic with great success. Typically people fuck up the test because the sample temp is off. Either to low (most of the time) or even to high. It needs to be between 91*F and 99*F and yes they check it. Once a sample fails for this they mark the sample for extended testing to find out what it actually is. Then it's tagged as a non human sample.

What you do is use the microwave at 3 to 5 second intervals to get the sample temp to about 102*F to 105*F, then cap it, then add the chem pack hand warmer, then jam it somewhere warm (up under my sack worked well enough). Now you're set for the ride over to the testing facility.

If the sample is still a little to warm just pop the top and let it cool for 30 seconds or a minute. Just keep an eye on the thermometer strip on the sample container. Be sure you put your synthetic kit away and leave nothing of it behind. Now piss in the toilet a little bit and you're set.

If the sample is to cold and you'll fail then you need to pee. I use dilution in case of problems. I drink a ton of water and eat a couple vitamins for color. You most likely won't pass but you will be asked back to retest. If anyone asks just say you couldn't piss on command and were told to drink water until you could by the tech at the facility.

Synthetic worked for a couple decades for me with no issues. Good luck man!