Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic pee for drug test, FIRST time subbed.. Help please.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skyyyy_high, Aug 6, 2017.

1. #1 skyyyy_high, Aug 6, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
    Hi everyone, first time poster here. I am posting because I have a very important drug test coming up in a couple days for nursing school. I haven't smoked in 10 days now but I've taken two at home drug tests that were both positive. I'm an everyday smoker, and I was stupid enough to think that stopping 2 weeks prior to my test would be enough.. I'm 5'3 115 pounds, workout daily, and drink tons of water so I thought I'd be fine. I've been running, going to the sauna, taking niacin and everything yet I'm STILL dirty. :( So I've made the decision to sub with synthetic pee, unfortunately I don't have anyone close to me with clean urine which was what I originally wanted to do. I bought synthetix5 from a smoke shop which was recommended to me by someone I know who's used it multiple times and passed at labcorp where I'll be taking mine. (10 panel). This will be my first time subbing and was not something I wanted to do but I just don't think I trust the detox drinks or trying to dilute. I came up with the idea of wearing my work scrubs since they are loose fitting and will hopefully make me look less suspicious, and I've been practicing walking around/sitting with the bottle in my underwear between my legs and wearing 2 pairs of compression shorts under my scrubs and you can't tell at all that it's there. The thing I'm most nervous about is keeping the temp right. The directions say to heat up for 15 sec in the microwave and it came with a heating pack with a sticky side to stick to the bottle. The drive to the lab from my house is about a 5-10 min drive and I plan on going earlier in the day so I won't have to wait. My question is should I take the heating pad into the test with me on the bottle or should will my body heat inside my pants be enough, I worry about it being too hot with the heat pack then I worry about it being too cold without.. I wanted to practice getting it the right temp but I'm not sure if I'm able to reheat this type of synthetic pee.. also the bottle came with a screw cap and squirt cap so I'm wondering which would be better to use, I don't want to be fumbling with the screw cap but I also don't know if the squirt one will make noise when I squeeze it, I don't want to play around with the bottle too much so I can't be sure. If anyone could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it! Any other helpful tips would be great as well. I've been worrying myself sick over this and I know now that I made a huge mistake by not stopping at least a month prior and plan to never put myself through this stress again so no rude comments are needed! Thanks ya'll. :)
    EDIT: I meant first time subber... damn auto correct.

2. Did you pass ?