Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic marijuana?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tbtoker, Jul 18, 2013.

1. So me Andy friends have been buying
    Off this new guy and his shit is dank. It smells like real dank. And is always in huge nugs. But the high is like nothing I've ever experienced before. It just gets really intense. I was wondering if this is the synthetic marijuana? How do you identify synthetic marijuana? Because I don't wanna be smoking that shit!

2. You needed two threads for this question?

You got Dank and you can't discuss other drugs to include legal highs. I suggest you take 2 minutes to read the forum guidelines.  :smoke:

3. its never in buds, its always "broken up" or in shake form...also ive been around a lot of it and NONE of it smells dank or would be confused with dank or weed by an experienced smoker, the look and smell is unique, also most of them are "flavored" or "scented" and its a candy smell

sounds like you just got some real good bud, enjoy it

4. synthetic marijuana is herbs sprayed with the chemicals.

It's usually damania, blue lotus, or who knows what.  It looks like grounded up herbs. 

5. You have a "chemical lab" with you at all times- your tongue. Take a small piece and taste it! Cannabis can be spicy, floral, or even peppery, but it does NOT taste like the bottom of a test tube!  :p

Granny

6. Bro stay the fuck away from that i've read stories about people dying smoking that shit.. Get the real thing or nothing man!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. He was asking what it looks like.

8. might be just some dank your not used to spice is usually ground up and dosn't smell like weed,

9. Lol do people even read?

Lmao i re read it right after but it was too late i messed up....

11. If they are big nugs, then it is probably real weed. Some strong sativa can feel intense sometimes.