Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic CBD pill like Marinol?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by kotcarson, Mar 6, 2012.

1. I can't dispute that. I am a fan of science - not of pharma Without antidotal tracking there is no possibility of science or pharma.

2. Show us the actual test results. Or maybe you can't because it's bullshit?

There's a reason Dixie had to change their product from saying "cbd oil" on the website instead of, what it is now, hemp oil. It's called false advertising, they can't market it as cbd oil because it contains none.

3. Dr.Sheldon e-mail them and ask to see the lab tests. I did.

4. They can not sell products to the open market that contain CBD. Good try. it's called a schedule 1 narcotic.

Don't listen to the lies. Dixie Hemp oil is less than truthful about their product.

5. That's totally different:
    Anecdotal tracking to guide research = GOOD
    Anecdotal tracking alone to use a product = BAD

@DrSheldon - you're not right on this. Read the whole thread and ask about the lab results.

6. CBD is not legal, despite what Dixie tries to claim because of the SOURCE of the extraction. Um no. The molecule is illegal. If it were synthesized identically, that would be illegal.

If Dixie contained any CBD in it, it would be a schedule 1 narcotic and would be shut down as a company. They won't be forced to change their website from "cbd oil" to "hemp oil" for any other reason other than false advertising.

I want to see real, credible test results.

7. Dr. Sheldon - Either your are lazy or someone who has made their mind using little to no real information. E-mail Dixie and ask to see the lab tests. I did.

Good Day.

8. Hey man, these are separate points you're making:

1) Is CBD illegal? I agree that that the latest legislation suggests that it is.

2) Does DixieX contain 108mg CBD per bottle? It seems that it does.

You have the test number from an independent and respected lab, if you want to see test results why not contact them and ask about the results?

9. Done plenty of research, and emails to the company. I see shady business tactics and lies.

I suggest you upload your lab data for us to see, rather than telling me to email them for myself.

In all the discussions I've seen on this, I hear of data claimed from the dixie supporters, but they always recomend me to email and ask for myself, just like you and trancedence.

Shady shady.

1) Yes:

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/schedules/orangebook/orangebook.pdf

Right in their PDF. DEA number 7370. "THC, Delta-8 THC, Delta-9 THC, dronabinol and
    others", others being the rest of the cannabinoids.

Picture if you don't wanna review the pdf yourself.
    [​IMG]

THC isn't illegal, marijuana and it's constituents are. CBD is one of those.

2) It's funny, the only testing that has been claimed to have been done was some third party company. They never mentioned HPLC data to me, just spit out the supposed values of the thc in the product.

If you both have this data, upload it for the thread. imgur: the simple image sharer Very easy to upload anon. copy the bbcode here.

10. Being 'shady' is also a separate point, to recap:

1) Is CBD illegal? We agree the law reads this way.

2) Are Dixie's practices shady (would they lead a reasonable person to question them)? I do agree changing claims on a web site and not posting data is not a way to build confidence.

3) Do their products have CBD? Below is the result, which is based on HPLC if you check CannaLabs methods.

Picture: imgur: the simple image sharer

11. I'm interested in anything CBD. Anything legit yet?

12. They must take marketing advice from advanced nutrients. :laughing:

Shills, I say. Shills.

13. Dr. Sheldon, if you are too lazy and ignorant to seek the truth yourself, I will take your suggestion and post the data my self. Too high, right now, thank you very much!

The real irony here (for me) is that few people on this thread are interested in finding real data for themselves. THEY would rather finger point and ridicule than possibly find an overlooked truth. CBDfromHEMP is legal and is shipped all over the US - today. Why would Dixie (who has spent $$$$$$$$ in compliance and lab testing (from the Facebook page) lie to anyone about the legality of CBD from hemp ('hemp oil') ). Why exposé themselves for a few million in profits? this might be a learn as you go enterprise (on the marketing side)- who knows?

I did my homework, I contacted Dixie directly. I bought the Dixie X & I love it. I don't own any stock, that's way beyond me.

CBDChanged my life. That is all.

14. Cbd is a schedule 1 narcotic. ;)

/thread.

15. Strong first post.

16. Saw it the most first time chief.

17. Yet all these random accounts being made for threads about dixie doesn't seem indicative of other motives outside of the truth.

18. Why does this, and the rest of your responses, scream of pre-typed text. Weird.

19. Maybe, I'm not convinced though ;)