SYN stemless showercap & Green Crack [HQ]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Hopkins, Apr 24, 2010.

1. You confirmed my suspicion on the chubbler. I was thinking about having one made without it but I thought the carb would keep internal pressure from fucking up. I'm just gonna have to remember to not be too stoned to remove the stopper. I've seen that on those bubbler looking joint setups. I'm getting one from SSFG. Live near by so I'm picking it up in person. Ordering a slightly oversized bowl though. :bongin:

2. Nice SYN, would love to see her/him with ice :smoking:

3. Yeah dude, if you are gonna get one definitely get the carb, i loved mine tho till i broke it and the 450 dollar tube i had with it. but oversized bowl is the way to go, my newest bong i got has a fuckin massive bowl on it, actually its kinda overkill but oh well haha

4. Nice!

Here's the one I got that's done by Fat Mike.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It is the best bong. Ever.

5. I'm really happy with my mini. It's definitely made investing in one of the full sized showerheads a definite consideration. I'm gonna camp on this piece for a few months though. It's the least draggy piece I've ever hit and so smooth at the same time.

Fat Mike does some phat lines I must say. :bongin:

6. #47 Hopkins, Apr 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2010
    damn dude that full size as hell how much did it cost?

thanks for all the replies

7. milkvid is up!

8. this thing rips