SYN stemless showercap & Green Crack [HQ]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Hopkins, Apr 24, 2010.

1. i think it wus me personnally i had mine labelless syn like a month and a half ago ...

[​IMG]

2. you need a disc slide hopkins, you can pack a full bowl of kief and it wont suck thru. screw them metal screens.

3. The last stemless showercap mini on aqualab. Hits like a champ. It's been getting good use since getting it yesterday morning.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. nice pick up man, i was going to get mine off of ALT but my headshop got this one in so i bought local instead. i like my label a lot more than the ones on ALT also.

im definitely getting a luke wilson disc diffused slide in the coming days, and milk shots will be up tomorrow :wave:

5. Wait, is it just me or is the stem at an angle? That AC really emphasizes it, but it looks like the thing is not perfectly straight.

6. #26 Kindler, Apr 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2010
    The ash catcher is at an angle a little. I noticed it when I was buying it. I just twist it so it keeps the bowl a little bit further from my face. The verticality of the whole setup doesn't leave much room to get snagged or knocked over, which is nice. I'm looking to get something that keeps the bowl a little bit further from my face at some point though.

The picture was taken on an uneven surface, which probably emphasizes things looking crooked. The stemless fixture is more or less straight.

7. yeah i noticed that in your picture also. might want to get a new ash catch. anyone know the thickness, it feels like 5mm but i'm not sure

8. how can you hit that without burning yourself?

9. Lol good question.

To the OP: absolutely sick piece bro! Cant wait to see the milkvid tomorrow :D!

10. It looks a little risky but it ain't that hard. I've gotten about 7 other people toasty on it with no casualties yet.

Also, most Syn glass is 4mm from what I know.

11. haha none of your homies must have long hair...cause if i smoked outta that thing my hair would peace the fuck out!

12. I do have long hair, gotta pull it the hell back. The high is worth it though, the showerhead rips so smooth, it's like a cannabis rig.

13. My full size worked showercap by SYN is 5mm.

14. There is one issue with the shower cap however, and that is a tendency to sputter ash catchers as the water flows from the inner chamber back to the outer one. I'm probably not gonna be able to get this chubbler (bowl with built in bubble chamber) because I have a feeling it will push back and get the weed wet. My 18.8>18.8 ash catcher is fine because the water spurts up, but the space is so large it doesn't get anywhere and just goes back down.

15. I find the showerhead so smooth that it doesn't need any extra filtration.

16. Aye, the extra little bit of water is mostly just to keep my baby clean. I'm smoking BHO out of this too, so part of the reason I got it was because I was trying to avoid excess filtration with a ton of percolators and whatnot. Won't even need an AC when I hook up the kut pad in a week or two for BHO.

17. A Luke Wilson Disc Diffused slide will keep your piece extremely clean.

Edit: I also agree 100% with Jabroni on the filtration issue.

18. #38 heyitsmeallen, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2010
    i have the same bong with a small syn label.
    Pics of it
    it rips like a champion.

all the SYNs that are sold in the USA are made at a shop in my town.
    im good friends with alot of the people who work there and a few of the blowers.
    im hoping to get in and start learning the craft soon :]
    i paid 225 for mine and got a free bag :] gotta love connections
    syn= Smoke Yourself Numb
    :bongin:

19. and I agree with the hippiemaster on the Luke Wilson slide.

20. All those SYNs are sick, wish i still had mine. Picked up a 12 inch SYN in january with a perc n ice pinches n a bell bottom but cops took it after only having it for a couple weeks :mad: but speaking of the filtration problem, as long as the chubbler has a carb on it it shouldnt matter. a couple years back when i got my first bong with a chubbler it had a carb on it and for the longest time i thought,"why the fuck is there a carb on this hitter?" well when we got the same type of hitter with no carb and put it on our 6ft bong i found out why they made it with a carb lol the weed would either get soaked or get launched out of the bowl and go everywhere till we got a carb blown into it