SYN stemless showercap & Green Crack [HQ]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Hopkins, Apr 24, 2010.

1. #1 Hopkins, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2010
    just picked this up from my local head shop. it is the sickest thing i've ever hit. the hits are so smoooooth you cant feel the smoke at all..seriously. it's 14" tall and the glass is pretty thick. also an eighth of some green crack even though some little nugs are purple :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

milkvid :bongin:
    [ame=http://s822.photobucket.com/albums/zz150/kujayhawks42/?action=view&current=PICT0018.flv][​IMG][/ame]

2. That's what I'm talking about...

3. Is there anywhere online that you can buy syn glass?

4. You can at HeadyGlass but it's mostly always sold out

5. grasscity sells them, search it in google

what's the best water level for it?

6. Decent pickup of green crack

7. [​IMG]

8. I picked up the last 14" Syn showerhead from Aqua Lab, it was a silver label. I just got it and broke it in today. I feel like a lucky bastard.

9. Holy hell, I read that fast and that you said that you broke it right after you got it lol!! I'm definitely gonna get one of these soon, peace.

10. lol i just put my SYN up on GC today as well. How much did you get this for? And I usualy put a little less water than that cause it feels like it mists the Chron. But overall nice piece.

11. Aqualab technologies is the best place to buy SYN online. HUUUUGE selection.

12. paid $297 for it, a little steep but fuck it. it's worth every penny, this thing rips :bongin:

yeah ive been filling so it just barely has water in the joint.

13. Man thats some steezy glass there. :cool:Have fun with that as i smoke out of my ash catcher due to my freshly broken bong! haha

14. yo mesh come to rva kultures son ....

15. nice to see everyone loving the SYN showerheads after i just got mine :)

i like a really high water level in mine, super smooth. took the biggest rip ive ever taken out of my SYN.

16. thanks for the comments everyone

let the night begin..
    [​IMG]

17. Aww man, that looks like a killer piece. You NEED to post a milk shot man. Have fun with it man! :smoking:

18. that is a really nice bong, hope your taking many good milky hits from that :smoking:

19. Damn, that's nice.