SYN Showerhead mini or Syn mini disc diffused?!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Stickyicky1014, Nov 5, 2011.

1. id personally choose the showerhead, but ive never ripped one so i cant really say why :p just like the look of them i guess.

The only disc diffused tube ive hit was a hoss, and they dont make them the best... at least they didnt a year ago.

2. Go with the showerhead.

3. Have you hit either of them? Im thinking the Showerhead too :bongin:

4. Yep. I own a worked Syn showerhead mini, and I can tell you that it's really smooth and perfect for smoking plant, and has pretty good bubble stackage. The disk diffused is probably great as well, but I'm not sure it's worth the extra $30 over a showerhead.

5. Sweet man. How much did you pick it up for? Any lag on it, clear real nice and quick? And yes i agree its not worth another 30 bucks for something i dont even like more. :laughing:

6. I picked it up for 260, which was a steal imo. There's no lag, and it is probably the fastest clearing tube I've hit in a while. It's a real sturdy piece, with a nice solid joint and welds, although the welds could be just a little cleaner. You only need like 1 oz of water for the perc, but I prefer something like 2-2.5oz for a little chug.

Here's an upside down milkshot of it in action.

Milkshots Nigggguuuuuhh