SYN Showerhead bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by smokeitallday, Jun 7, 2010.

1. im in the market for a SYN showerhead bong, the other place i see them online is aqua lab .. does anyone that is fimilar with the city know what store carries them? thanks a bunch ...

PS anyone know how they are quality wise and such? any info will be greatly appreciated.

2. What's wrong with ALT?

And yeah they make excellent glass.

3. ALT is a safe online HS to use and they have the best glass online. At first, I did not know what to think of SYN, but I talked with some HS owners about them and one who actually knows the SYN guys and I can say SYN is high quality glass. Theyre coming out with great stuff and its not prodo its 100% quality and blown by a few guys...but definitely worth it...and straight prices

4. heady glass

5. i actually have the 21" tall showerhead.

hits amazingly. soooooo smoooth

210 bucks is a great deal also.

6. theres nothing wrong with ALT i just like to see the piece in person and such but it seems like they are very legit so maybe i will give them a shot... hows the drag on it?

7. with the right amount of water. none. but if you have some water coming up the stem, then it gets a bit chuggy