SYN ShowerCap W/ Milk Shot!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PurePowerPlant1, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Sup guys, just got this today at the local headshop for $325, the guy working gave me $25 off since i didnt need the bowl that came with it. This price is NOT including the oil set up that is pictured, i purchased that stuff separate, all together i have $470 invested into it. Using it for strickly hash dabs. Pretty impressed with it over all i must say~!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hits very smooth! No drag or resistance when hitting it. The lay back mouth piece is nice so you can see your hash dabs plus the huge clear dome on the top allows you to see it milk up!

2. :eek: that thing is sweet. how large is the can? looks fatter than the beer can!

3. There is one similar to that in my LHS different shape tho.

Milk vid?

4. Defiantly fatter than a beer can, more like a 22oz bottle. Thanks for the positive comments!

Soon, gotta find new battery's or just go out and buy some today! Do you know of any websites other than YouTube to upload videos for free?

Thank you so much for your positive feed back! The piece hits so smooth, The guy at the smoke shop pretty much told me that he knows guys that use $1000+ roor pieces but still use this set up as an oil rig just because it hits so smooth, you can seriously take a huge hash dab and not cough until you are exhaling the hit.

The oil dome that is pictured was made by a member at RIU and im in the process of having a matching male connector and concentrate dish made

5. i've used photobucket

6. Nice!! I just picked up a syn direct inject shower cap as well, though mine was the smaller version a little bigger than a macro.

I love how it has a dry chamber before entering the shower cap it's just a trip for me to watch.

7. Got a video for yall, sorry bout the quality my camera records .mov and i have to convert them to .wmv to edit them. Enjoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SZ75z4r28c]SYN Glass 'Hydrant' ShowerCap Design (Purchased at Smoke Rings, NH) - YouTube[/ame]

8. Hey ControlledEnviroment :hello:
    Awesome piece, again!