SYN Reg double showerhead or SYN mini double showerhead

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by urgandma12, Mar 24, 2012.

1. I am having trouble deciding between these two. For those of you who have tried them before, which one is better? any details would be appreciated, drag, smoother hit, ease of cleaning, etc. Money isn't an issue in case any of you are wondering. I'm also planning on getting a syn showerhead ash catcher so whether I get a reg or mini, it'll be a triple showerhead :hello:! Also don't start recommending different bongs or anything like that, I'm fixed on the SYN showerheads.

2. I like the mini more, the look, feel, and weight are perfect IMO. They obviously hit a little different but neither are draggy by any means so you're good in that regard. Btw I think the shower head ashcatcher is a little overkill. If I was you I'd get a Ti nail and vapor dome for some smooth concentrates. Just my opinion though.

3. Thanks for the input. I i think I might just go with the mini, and I'm getting the ash catcher mainly just to keep the piece nice and clean. I might pick up a nail in the future but first I have to test one out since I've never smoked concentrates before.