Syn Mini vs Syn Tallboy

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Pngwyn, May 8, 2012.

1. Is there a reason the Mini is more expensive than the Syn Tallboy? I would have thought you are getting more with the tallboy, but everywhere I've seen the mini for at least $50 more expensive.

Can anyone chime in? Is the mini worth it over the tallboy? I am looking to buy a showerhead maybe double showerhead, but I can't decide if I should go with a mini or a tall.

It's only a 4" difference according to the site... so maybe the extra $50 isn't worth it for the mini after all.

2. its the splash guard...

tallboys dont, minis do... so its more work to make a mini

id go with the tall, more room, cheaper and slightly easier to clean... thats what i did and if anything id go bigger.

3. #3 Pngwyn, May 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2012
    I didn't really consider that part, I just figured the taller version didn't have a splashguard because it didn't need one because it was taller.

4. it looks like a double fullsize showerhead...

the fullsizes have the larger diameter base tubing (75mm?)

where as the minis are 50mm

and yeah you dont need a splash guard on the tall boys

5. Yeh thanks, I just found it. Nearly double the price T_T out of my range.

I think I am gonna pick up the double showerhead tall boy. Also, is the double showerhead worth an extra $90 over a single?

If anyone has any other input that would also be appreciated. Gonna pull the trigger tomorrow when my bill resets :)