Syn Mini Straight

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Robot Mania FU, Apr 17, 2013.

1. #1 Robot Mania FU, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2013
    So I grabbed a Syn mini straight tube (I believe 38mm and 5mm thick glass) as my new travel piece as my old travel piece was an incredibowl with glass sherlock which didn't have any water filtration.
    [​IMG]
    It's pretty sweet for a tiny little tube and I would consider it an alternative to the SSFG travel tube seeing as it is similarly priced. Although the stock downstem isn't that bad, I'll be grabbing an alex k, disk diffused slide, and an ash catcher to make it a little nicer.

Sorry, no milk at the moment but I threw some water in so you guys could get an idea of how it pulls. I'm personally a fan of stemless, but I wanted to keep my travel rig real simple.

[​IMG]

2. Nice tube bro...looks sweet

3. i would love to own one of those syn mini tubes again...there very portable and convienent.

but some advice. for such a small tube...i wouldnt suggest buying an a/c. not worth the $$ in ur case IMO....its a hassle to bring around and willl end up breakin (broken many trying to bring it to a sesh), and for such a small tube its meant for its size ya know?

definitely upgrade the shit out of ur dstem and slide but just some advice

4. dopee tube man!! i just bought a similar jm flow straight tube with an alex k downstem for like 180 bucks, I was cooked as fuck so i bought it but realised when i got home that a just spent 180 on a 14" straight tube so i returned it and got store credit. Now im waiting till 4/20 salesm :). i love syns i just dont get why they make such shit angles on some of their pieces?

5. I have same thing but beaker and i love it! get a better downstem it will transform the piece

6. #6 Robot Mania FU, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2013
    Yeah, I was re-thinking the ash catcher today and I think I'm going to grab a few different downstems so I can change the hit up when I want and call it a day. Definitely glad I went with a quality company because I really wasn't looking to spend much on a travel rig. Got lucky as my shop is holding sales all week until 4/20. 10% for your first item, 20% for the second, and 30% for the 3rd.