syn mini showerhead vs. mgw mini shower

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by smokeymicpots25, Apr 13, 2011.

1. I was recently looking around for a new piece and I'm wanting something on the small size. Ive had the big bong and I'm ready for something smaller. The showerhead design has really caught my attention and I'm stuck between the mgw and the syn. Help!!!!!

2. I love my MGW showerhead, and I've used a SYN showerhead once. To be honest they both seemed to diffuse about the same, and had pretty similar drag, both cleared very fast.
    Bottom line, I would get whichever looks nice to you, and if you like them both, then go for the less expensive one, and if they are the same price...toss a coin.

3. Is there a difference in drag between the two? I'd like something that clears quick.

4. If there was I really couldn't tell. My MGW clears in a flash and the SYN was about the same. One of the great things about those shower heads is when you pull hard you get a blast of air thats about the same width as the tube itself, so it clears very very quickly.