Syn mini showerhead tube or Zob showerhead bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BlazinBobert, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Aight I saw a Zob showerhead bubbler and a SYN mini showerhead tube..Both are $250:eek:....Which piece is the better deal?

2. Personally I'd go with the SYN mini showerhead tube.

3. I'm a fan of SYN.

4. I would say both brands are about equal quality. It depends whether you prefer a tube or a bubbler. I bought a mobius bubbler and really love it, but after a while I just have the desire for a more full size tube so am now trying to get rid of the mobius

5. Ok cool..$250 is the best ive seen the showerhead minis. Have u tried the SGW waffle perc tube. Im looking at that too..Im grabbing 1 for christmas

6. I'd get the SGW waffle over the SYN. The waffles are sleek and sexy, great glass work and they stack awesomely. In terms of the Zob bubbler vs. the syn, as my fellow maryland resident yeahchops said, the first thing there is whether you want a bubbler (something small and more portable) or a bong which will rip harder. I do like the Zob showerhead bub's though, they seem like solid pieces

7. Go for the waffle tube

8. The ZOB shower head is really a nice piece (if we're thinking of the same one). I had one for a few months before it too became a casualty of my ever-changing glass tastes (sold to get a Mobius Matrix). It fits nicely in the hand, the 18mm stem is great and it's a conversation piece. Also fits RIGHT INTO my car cupholder. Incredibly smooth hit for a little bubbler. Kind of hard to clean but what isn't these days.

[​IMG]

Mine was a little differently shaped, shorter and fatter... but that's the one I am thinking of pretty much.

9. Yean adamti91 thats the Zob im talking about...Ok so now im sold on the Zob but still tryna decide on the SYN showerhead or SGW waffle tube