SYN mini showerhead or HiSi u perc?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dudzer, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Man oh man, that SYN is looking very tempting!

SG vs SYN for me right now.

2. wow definitely gonna go with with SYN, but with the hisi the smoke is diffused through water twice while the syn only once? Still think its smoother hit? The bubble stacking and better quality is just amazing on the syn, hands down better choice, now i just have to find someone who wants to buy a used hisi fml lol.

3. also should i keep my hisi and just save for a SYN dome perc? That way id have 2 tubes which would be pretty sweet or should i sell the hisi for the showerhead??? I hate making choices....

4. Depends on your financial situation. I know if it was me I would try to sell my old tube to help pay for the new one so I could upgrade my setup significantly but I have to spend minimally on glass and such.

5. I've experienced and learned that just because there's more diffusion chambers, doesn't mean it's going to be an overall better smoke. Correct me if I'm wrong anybody, but in some cases isn't it true that more chambers of water= loss of potency/flavor?

Bro...I put more water than normal people do for my showerhead, but even with an inch of water the thing stacks...all the way up even pass the guard slightly with minimal water. I'm using mine right now. The way it stacks bubbles, you're gonna have a lot of smaller bubbles smashing against each other in the chamber holding it meaning a lot of diffusion....sell the HiSi...No more debating. Syn all the way. /thread