SYN Micro showerhead & fat mike && sexy girl

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by StayHigh v2, Apr 25, 2011.

1. fat mike heady shit double window on a syn micro bought locally wassuuuuuup

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rKwJgZUaTg]YouTube - 110424-200828.wmv[/ame]

2. She can't light her own bowl? what a bitch. I hate girls who don't light their own shit.

3. Yes.

I just had a big bell shaped showerhead bub, shit was mad til it got stolen.

4. nice glass, and nice chick

5. Those SYN micros look pretty sweet, do you know how many slits in it? How much did it set you back?

Nice vid and glass mang.

6. No I didn't want her to getb burnt with the glo rod, bitch

7. I got it for two fiftty

8. I'm pretty sure homegirl can handle using her own glo rod lol

9. Exactly, most people can handle a glo rod. and she sticks her finger in the lit bowl...more likely to get burned that way than lighting the bowl if you ask me.

10. I've seen girls and guys have people light their shit. You remember what it was like to be new, they need to be taught, at least some do.

11. Well, I feel the same way about guys not lighting their shit. I understand that there is a learning curve, but judging by the way she milked it and didn't cough, she's toked a few times before.

12. I needed to light my girls bowls got annoying after so...I got us some beeline.

Glow rod anyone can use though.:p

13. #13 StayHigh v2, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
    Yall are true assholes I suppose. I do everything I can for MY girl, open the door, pack her rips... its my lover. so fuck you haters haha, if you drop a glass rod then you are FUCKED, you know that if youve owned one. I dont want her to get burnt as fuck off my idea of her using a glass rod, so i light it for her. Was my idea to get her beautiful bosoms up on grasscity as well, thats why I was in the background starting and stopping the video.. she tokes until she cant anymore and thats usuaully like 5-8 huge chron bong rips, and shes gotta pretty low tolerance. What a trooper

Slide ran me 100 ( she bought it ) the tube ran me 250 ive had the slide for about 6 months its got double wig wags on top of the tab as well.

and the girl, well ive spent like over a grand on that. haha.

14. Cool story bro.

15. rofl do you spoon feed her as well? That soup can burn you!

16. Wtf is this about why would she be a bitch because some guy is nice enough to light it for her? You should all keep the good vibes going here, not this bullshit:mad:.. Anyway: nice piece man I need a bubbler too..:smoke:!

17. Heads up, eventually she'll probably leave you, cheat on you or both. Girls suck.

18. precisely. i've lit bowls for certain cousins/girlfriends. sometimes the way they are tryna light the bowl makes me silently think "NOOOOOO NOT THE WHOLE THING!! YOU WILL COUGH UP A LUNG!!". So to prevent that and an airborne bowl some people light the bowls :p

EDIT: my bad forgot to say.. SICK bub too. i'd love to try and rip that thing

19. BIG L knows whats good...(p.s. Big L was RAW AS FUCK...rip.)

girls have two sides homeboy...when there with you there your angel...when your not around well...:rolleyes:

thank you for having her milk it instead of you tho :D

20. Power to you, man. It's one thing to be a dick when flirting with a girl to get her interest. But once you're all lovey-dovey it's okay to be her knight in shining armor. It's only a fail if you act that way before you've gotten in her pants.